Bit of a take off

misfish

Didnt want to step on his toes, so heres a question for ya.

When you did decide to fish with a member from here or anywhere off the WWW.How many had thier wives ask them,,,,,,,,,,,,,

How long have you known this person?How do you know thier not some cyco or murder? :rofl2:

I fished with 3 guys at the start that said that to me.Guess it could happen,but if you have good reports and been around,you know whos who. :whistling:

Edited by Misfish

I've been asked that question by a few people now. I think I'm a pretty good judge of character, even thru internet posts, to know if someone is nuts or not. Even if they are nuts, we usually hit it off anyways......I'm surprised any of them would fish with me to be honest :whistling:

S.

the very first time I was meeting up w2ith internet people to go fishing

I happened to visit my mother the day before

she said to me Have you never seen the news reports about meeting people from the internet, you can't trust them

my god you can't go

I said something like...I am going fishing so I think I am safe

besides from what I have seen on the news it's old men pretending to be young boys or girls who try to meet kids

so who would pretend to be an older guy that wants to fish with me ..maybe a younger women.....god I hope that's the case..

any ways she called me after I went to make sure I made it home from my encounter .....I told her I was unmolested and caught fish..

oh and it was a guy about the age and shape he said he was....

the very first time I was meeting up w2ith internet people to go fishing

I happened to visit my mother the day before

she said to me Have you never seen the news reports about meeting people from the internet, you can't trust them

my god you can't go

I said something like...I am going fishing so I think I am safe

besides from what I have seen on the news it's old men pretending to be young boys or girls who try to meet kids

so who would pretend to be an older guy that wants to fish with me ..maybe a younger women.....god I hope that's the case..

any ways she called me after I went to make sure I made it home from my encounter .....I told her I was unmolested and caught fish..

oh and it was a guy about the age and shape he said he was....

Im still not sure about you,,,,,,, :dunno::tease::good:

Debbe calls all my fishing buddies I have met through fishing sites...my internet dates.

She has met about 75% of them personally...the other 25%....what she doesn't know won't hurt her :whistling:

Just for the record, I have met Debbe :whistling::lol:

S.

:rofl2::rofl2:

and i thought i was the only one with a wife like that!

nope, you are not alone... mine always says "so who is this guy and how do you know him?" I tell her, then I hear "your going out with a stranger again?!?!?" :whistling:

The first time I fished with guys I met on the 'net, I took my girlfriend with me. Showed up on time....they were all ready to go, snowmobiles and atv's running. I had only told them I was bringing a "friend".....didn't mention my friend was a 5'2" blonde with big blue eyes whistling.gif Once they saw us, the guy with the atv...think his name was Terry...whistling.gifwhistling.gif ....he just grabbed her and threw her on the back of his quad and away they went through the slush! I held on to the back of a snowmobile

and didn't see her until half an hour later in the middle of lake Temagami.

I did have time to wonder to myself what I'd gotten us into.....but all went well and yeah, I'd do it again :D

The first time I fished with guys I met on the 'net, I took my girlfriend with me. Showed up on time....they were all ready to go, snowmobiles and atv's running. I had only told them I was bringing a "friend".....didn't mention my friend was a 5'2" blonde with big blue eyes whistling.gif Once they saw us, the guy with the atv...think his name was Terry...whistling.gifwhistling.gif ....he just grabbed her and threw her on the back of his quad and away they went through the slush! I held on to the back of a snowmobile

and didn't see her until half an hour later in the middle of lake Temagami.

I did have time to wonder to myself what I'd gotten us into.....but all went well and yeah, I'd do it again :D

I remember that day

you and your buddy......LOL

Didnt want to step on his toes, so heres a question for ya.

When you did decide to fish with a member from here or anywhere off the WWW.How many had thier wives ask them,,,,,,,,,,,,,

How long have you known this person?How do you know thier not some cyco or murder? :rofl2:

I fished with 3 guys at the start that said that to me.Guess it could happen,but if you have good reports and been around,you know whos who. :whistling:

OMG! That hilarious! When I fished with Hometown that time, my wife is like "So how do you know this guy? I mean how do you know he won't get you out in the water and throw you overboard?"

Good one.

Jim