Nipissing report

Daplumma

Water was down,weed beds were hard to find.Art and I managed a few the first night out.Got some OOS bass and some snot rockets Friday.Saturday was not so good.Sunday one tiny one.Nothing worth taking pics of.Well maybe a few of the fine folks that made their way up there.If anyone wants full size copies of any of the pics PM me.

Joe

100_1221.jpg

100_1149.jpg

100_1157.jpg

100_1159.jpg

100_1169.jpg

100_1181.jpg

100_1177.jpg

100_1182.jpg

100_1183.jpg

100_1184.jpg

100_1186.jpg

100_1194.jpg

100_1195.jpg

100_1196.jpg

100_1197.jpg

100_1198.jpg

100_1199.jpg

100_1200.jpg

100_1201.jpg

100_1202.jpg

100_1203.jpg

100_1204.jpg

100_1207.jpg

Sorry about the no fish pics.Left out a bunch of incriminating ones also.

Thanks Joe! Make me miss it more....

Shame to see the dock shot getting smaller instead of bigger.. and I could have done without "harry bum crack".. affectionately known as TJ !

Glad you all had a good time!! Tell that Art fella.. my brother from another mommma... diet pepsi !

Kevin even put in the perfect dock for me to pull up beside! Too bad we couldn't get there...

100_1159.jpg

Edited by irishfield

some great pics you got there.

That was a great weekend lots of fun made some new friends from way down south and in ontario

great bunch.

We may have been tied on saturday but i went home with mine thumbsup_anim.gif so i guess i won that rofl2.gif (oops that was for Art)

And Shorty said thanks for the beans they were great

Edited by pikeguy

Thanks Joe, lotsa good pictures there. I really missed being there this year but like I said earlier, I'll be heading up there in 11 days so that sorta takes the sting out. Looks like Kevin has done a good job of extending the docks to deeper water.

Seems like a much smaller group this year.

Hard to believe how low that water is compared to other years and I'll bet you and Art were the only 2 that felt safe running around there with the jetboat, eh ?? That rig of yours would shine in that skinny water.

Did you get up into the Muskrats or West Bay area at all ??.... just wondering if the weeds are sparce up there as well.

Thanks Joe, lotsa good pictures there. I really missed being there this year but like I said earlier, I'll be heading up there in 11 days so that sorta takes the sting out. Looks like Kevin has done a good job of extending the docks to deeper water.

Seems like a much smaller group this year.

Hard to believe how low that water is compared to other years and I'll bet you and Art were the only 2 that felt safe running around there with the jetboat, eh ?? That rig of yours would shine in that skinny water.

Did you get up into the Muskrats or West Bay area at all ??.... just wondering if the weeds are sparce up there as well.

We brought a Ranger bass boat this year and spent a couple of days avoiding rocks just like everyone else.Some weeds in Jennings,some in both Muskrats.When I say some I mean a very few.They may be up by the time you get there.Bring a spare prop,lots of new freinds there now.We had to learn how to get to our old spots with a prop boat,only banged it up twice and that was at low speed

100_1143.jpg

If anyone wants full size copies of any of the pics PM me.

Joe

100_1186.jpg

Sorry about the no fish pics.Left out a bunch of incriminating ones also.

Ya mean this is not full size already!

Thanks for the pictures! Sure missed being up there this year...looks like a great time was had by all as usual! Glad to see the southern contingent made it there and safely back home.

The one good thing about this is that no one can blame me for the lack of fish caught!! LOL.

Nice pictures.....

Where was GCD?

Are Joey and Roy fighting? :w00t:

Is that Art posing like a poser in that chair? :lol:

Anything DIET is not good for - stick with the the real thing or not at all.

Thanks for posting.

Nope real Pepsi all the way I look fat on the camera all slouched over... I am not posing we don't sit in campin chairs here much boy are they uncomfortable.I was much more comfortable in the bass boat. Thanks again to all for the wonderful time and if you can make it to the Lak Air G2G next year it is well worth it.

Art

who are you kidding if we kidnapped Brook you would come to get her and never leave Faux Farm. It's like Disney land on crack down here. :D

Art

Better be careful plummas.....Brook might do this to your :asshat:

LOL! Watch till the end!