Second Place..

danc

It was just for fun, but I was thrilled to get second place in a photo contest hosted by a photography web site that I frequent. The theme was "Other Hobbies". So I entered a photo that I took last fall when Spiel and TEP were here. In the photo are TEP, Sis and my friend Joe out for an early morning troll.

It's nice to be recognized by your peers. Here's the original.

Fog1.jpg

And the award that I won.

2ndplace.jpg

WTG Dan, congrats, that's really impressive !! :thumbsup_anim:

You pictures are always great and I know myself, I always enjoy seeing whatever you offer, especially you animal shots !!

Well done Bud !!

SECOND, what picture could have topped that :dunno::lol:

Your pictures are always first place as far as I'm concerned. Whenever I see a thread started by you I look at it to see if there's pictures in it.

Way to go Dan.

Joey

....Hey now that's pretty cool Dan, well done. You know that most here have told you that you have a great eye for photography and lucky for us here we often get to see it before anyone else. You deserve the accolades no doubt about it. :clapping:

Hey, thanks everyone. I guess what makes this special for me is the fact that the good people at this particular web site have a passion for photography and their pictures are showing their other hobbies. For me, fishing is my passion and the photography is my hobby. There are some very good photographers that belong to this site. It's kinda like an OFC for photography.

Congrats Dan!

You took a lot of good pics during TP & Spiels visit.

The second place pic is awesome but one of my favorites is the forest fire near the lake.

Keep up the great work!

Whopper

Edited by Whopper