You can win my boat!

Dave Mercer

Check this out guys Subway is giving away my boat! It would be awesome if an OFC'er won.

HOOK, LINE AND SUBWAY®

April 5th, 2010 Port Perry, ON

Starting April 5th, 2010 fishing fans will have a chance to hook the catch of a lifetime at participating Ontario Subway® restaurants with the Hook, Line and SUBWAY® contest. This 13- week contest will award weekly prizes from great companies like Shimano, Berkley, Rapala, Fuji and Bass Pro Shops. But the ultimate prize? Dave Mercer's very own bass boat! A Skeeter FX20 equipped with the brand new 250hp Yamaha VMAX SHO worth over $75,000.00. This is the actual boat that Dave uses every week on his television show, Dave Mercer's Facts of Fishing® THE SHOW.

Lucky fishing fans simply have to visit a participating SUBWAY® restaurant, enjoy a Fresh Value Meal®, complete a ballot and they could find themselves reeling in this dream boat.

"I don't know if this makes SUBWAY® restaurants the best sponsor or worst sponsor I could have," Mercer said jokingly. "Because they are actually giving away my boat. I mean, I've seen contests similar to this in the past where companies gave away a replica prize of some sort. But this is actually MY boat! Winning this boat will truly be a dream come true for one lucky angler and its amazing to have such a great companies supporting our sport.

Hook, Line and SUBWAY® runs April 5th to July 5th, 2010 at all participating Ontario SUBWAY® restaurants. So make sure to get in and Hook, Line and SUBWAY® yourself a new boat!

wow thats great

a SKEETER boat

wouldnt that be great if the guy that won that boat just before his birthday was named

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~SKEETER~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :thumbsup_anim:

:whistling:

:worthy: