Picked up the new pick-up

lew

I purchased a new 2010 F-150 and picked it up from the dealership last night.

I went with the 5.4 litre, 310 HP so it'll be good for towing the new boat and the 4x4 with 18" wheels will come in handy when I move north to snow country in February. It's got a folding, hard tonneau and I had the spray in bed liner applied too.

Also got the rear mounted camera to make backing up to the trailer tongue a bit easier.

I'm heading north of Peterboro this morning so it'll be good to get the feel of it on the hiway.

Cnv0439.jpg

Edited by lew

Nice truck Lew! That 5.4 will give you pulling power like you wouldn't expect. I had the 4.6 in mine, brother had 5.4 in his. I got better fuel economy but not by much.

I put 350,00 on mime, sold it and now have a Toyota Tundra. Brother did the same. His 02 ford with the 5.4, motor went out of it with 290,000.

Toughest truck on the road. I have the same truck Lew, but wait till you price the tires for that thing :angry: . Congrats.

While I was selling parts and wheels and tires...

The BIG complaint with ALL Manufacturers is that there aren't too many choices for tires in the 18" 20" 22"

that are affordable.

When I left ,I had converted at least 20 customers to a 17" Wheel and Tire combo.... Way cheaper and a TON of choices.

By the way...BEAUTIFUL TRUCK LEW!!!!! Congrats... :thumbsup_anim:

RFS

:canadian: