Picked up the new pick-up

lew

Hey Lew, it was a pleasure to meet you at the dealership, seemed to be the fishing guys day at ford,,,lol,, as i mentioned i traded in my 2009 lariat which was a beut for this beast, have not had time to take an actual pic but this is what i got the same day we met.2010 f150 SVT raptor, all i can say is if you like the ride on an F150 you will not believe the ride in this beast, unbeleivable and the pick up and go is amazing with the SVT tuning. enjoy the truck, I am

ford_f-150-raptor-r-by-svt-2008_r11.jpg

cheers

ian

Ive had two F-150 XLT Supercrews in a row and have loved them both.

Im due for another this June and have eyed up this exact same vehicle Lew. You will love this truck

Im afraid of the payment im going to end up with this time however as my buddy just shopped pick-ups and told me im going to fall on the floor when i hear what my payments are going to land on this time around to stay in the same truck.

Any insite on that Lew. What did you find while shopping, i dont want your monthly payment lol..........ok maybe i do LOL

Hey Lew, it was a pleasure to meet you at the dealership, seemed to be the fishing guys day at ford,,,lol,, as i mentioned i traded in my 2009 lariat which was a beut for this beast, have not had time to take an actual pic but this is what i got the same day we met.2010 f150 SVT raptor, all i can say is if you like the ride on an F150 you will not believe the ride in this beast, unbeleivable and the pick up and go is amazing with the SVT tuning. enjoy the truck, I am

ford_f-150-raptor-r-by-svt-2008_r11.jpg

cheers

ian

Definetely good meeting up with you Ian...........small world eh ??

Congrats on that Raptor and as you say, it's a beast fer sure and looks like it belongs in one of those Baja multi-day desert races :lol:

Best of luck with the new ride Ian and hopefully it'll be everything your lookin for, but from the things I've read about, I'm sure it will be.

Ive had two F-150 XLT Supercrews in a row and have loved them both.

Im due for another this June and have eyed up this exact same vehicle Lew. You will love this truck

Im afraid of the payment im going to end up with this time however as my buddy just shopped pick-ups and told me im going to fall on the floor when i hear what my payments are going to land on this time around to stay in the same truck.

Any insite on that Lew. What did you find while shopping, i dont want your monthly payment lol..........ok maybe i do LOL

Thanks Blaque, it's good to hear your positive comments about the 150. :)

Sorry I can't help you with the info on the monthly payments as I didn't finance mine, but they've had some fantastic incentive packages lately that were hard to pass up, but if I'm not mistaken, some of the deals were ending as of today.

Don't know what deals will be availabe next June but hopefully you find something good.