What's your favourite wobbly pop?

fishing n autograph

Used to spend money for those premium brews and the classy imports. Lately though, after years of experimentation, have concluded that Lakeport Ale is every bit as good if not better than those pricey brews. One other I enjoy is Modelo Negra, my Mexico tipple.

JF

Beer: Steam Whistle or Grolsch (morning beer - Bud or MGD)

Booze: VODKA - a lemon wedge, rolled in sugar, pretend it's tequila! Or tons of ice, some tonic and a lime wedge or easily relaced vodka with GIN!

HH

Edited by Headhunter

Beer: I go to my U Brew place and it cost WAY less than the Beer Store.

Wine: I also go to my U Brew place, but it has to be red wine.

Spirits: 151 Bacardi rum with a hint of Gingerale, 151 lamb's Navy rum with a hint of gingerale, Wisers with a hint of gingerale, Belvenie scotch on the rocks.

While I've never had the opportunity to sample them or if they really exist, I really liked the names and labels, using the " Steelhead Pale Ale " as an avatar and this one was given serious consideration. Would love to see friend's reactions if you opened a case of these after a day on the river.

slayer.jpg

Ah yes, Big Sky... they like their brand names.

I had some of their Moose Drool while in Montana a couple of years ago, with a meal of Black Angus steak. The steak was out of this world. The Moose Drool was, shall we say, passable.

moose_drool.jpg

...and what's the origin of your first two choices?

I knew someone would point that out :D

I have no excuse for the MGD, its just a good smooth beer. as for the coors light. it is not the same as the american coors light. it has more alcohol in it plus its brewed by molson i believe. ( the canadian coors light that is)

But don't forget the drink order of any fishing trip. Baileys/Coffee then a Ceaser, beer all day, then a few ryes to finish the night off.

Do we know each other? :D

1. Caffreys

2. Guinness

And if your gonna drink piss, might as well be cheap piss - Lakeport or Millwackie

Hoegaarden or Rickards White or any other Wheat Beer, especially in the summer. Beats all te Canadian and American crap.

Dirk

may i suggest to you Schneider Weisse? this is all ive been drinking lately, simply awesome stuff!

SchneiderWeisse.jpg

2 other good beers that ive found are Zubr and Zywiec, both Polish beers

As for domestics, ive got a soft spot for Sleeman Cream Ale

have gotten away from drinkin' beer lately but whatever's in your cooler will do.

beer has been replaced with tom collins, black russians, manhattans, or <insert booze here> sours.

I think I'm starting to like you better now!!!... can we go "Broke Back" Musky fishing some day???.......rod tip down!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t:

may i suggest to you Schneider Weisse? this is all ive been drinking lately, simply awesome stuff!

SchneiderWeisse.jpg

2 other good beers that ive found are Zubr and Zywiec, both Polish beers

As for domestics, ive got a soft spot for Sleeman Cream Ale

I like head, but not that much!