Say you won a contest to fish with 3 TV Fishermen...

Kinger

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

I'd like to add a scenario to my original answer.

I'd like to hang with bill dance for a day. Not necessarily for fishing but more because i think he'd be a sweet dude to sit down and drink a few wobbly pops with.

Dave Mercer: Lac Seul Walleye because he's a OFNer fun to be in his company, makes fishin the way it should be with laughs. I think if I fished with him, we'd have to take 2 minnow buckets.(inside joke) :D I like doing the whole day, Dark to Dark. :Gonefishing:

Mark Sosin : any fish in the salt water, because he's my age

This one's easy for me.

Who

1/ Jose Wejebe

2/ Larry Dahlberg

3/ Kathryn Maroun

Where

Sorry too many other places than North America to just fish here. ;)

1/ South Florida Seas

2/ BC, Africa, South America........

3/ Costa Rica, or any where else for that matter. ;)

What

!/ Anythng in the salt :D

2/ Sturgeon, Nile Perch, Amazon Catfish

3/ Sailfish, roosterfish, or trout in Chille

Edited by DRIFTER_016

Hmmm....I'd have to pick Dave Mercer, JP Derose and Pete Maina all in the same boat all fishing for tarpon cause a double header would be a total blast.

Ohh....and we'd need Roy there on the flydeck directing traffic.. that would be some fun times.

I am still 0/4 on tarpons....one of these days, tho!!

All the folks named so far would be great. Almost all of the OFNers would be great to fish with as well. Looks as though Mercer's dance card is full so I'll wait till the traffic dies down.

Pete Maina because he knows what he's doing and just a hoot to yak with. A really good human being and friend.

Marc Thorpe is not considered a TV personality but he does more TV and Video work than most TV dudes. He's also a friend and I cherish every moment that I get a chance to hit the water with Marc. The learning experience is unbelievable.

There are tons of others but I'll stop here and consider myself blessed for the experiences that I've had so far.

No respect for Gord Pyzer? He's my first choice the guy is a fishing genious.

Larry Dahlberg would be choice #2.

Gord was going to be my next name. Excellent choice. And what can we say about Larry Dahlberg......both great choices.

I see some of us haven't forgot old Red Fisher and his tall tales.

From the living I would choose

1) Bob Izumi

2) Babe Winkelman

3) Roland Martin

All 3 have something of a laid back , it's all fun, approach to fishing. They all know the looks of a good fish feed :D

Where and what would be any sweet spot of their choice for multi species excitement.

1) Italo

2) Chronzy

3) Izumi

:lol:

For those who don't know, it's funny because I work for Mercer.

In all seriousness, I've obviously fished with Dave, and I've also been lucky enough to fish with JP, and Paul Powis. All three guys are class act dudes. They feed you with non-stop tips and tricks, are always trying to get YOU onto the big fish, and I felt like I was fishin' with one of my buddies right from the get-go with all three fishin' Pro's. I know Paul doesn't host a show, but Dave did a show with him last year and it was complete insanity. I doubt you'll ever find a better great lakes troller.

Cheers,

Ryan

Hmmm....I'd have to pick Dave Mercer, JP Derose and Pete Maina all in the same boat all fishing for tarpon cause a double header would be a total blast.

Ohh....and we'd need Roy there on the flydeck directing traffic.. that would be some fun times.

I am still 0/4 on tarpons....one of these days, tho!!

Yep, I'm 0 fer as well!! :D

Closest I have come was a 1/2 hour battle theat ended up with being cut off on bridge pilings. :(

Chrome plated Adreneline fer sure!!!!

Although Billfish rate way up there too!!! :D

I was wondering if Gord Pyzer counted as a TV personality...but he's been on enough that I would select him as well. #1 pic all the way! 2nd and 3rd is probably a tie between Dave Mercer and....wow, I can't believe I'm ditching Bob for this one but...the CHRONZE-INATOR!!!! Just can't pass up the deliciousness of his shore lunches, brunches, dinners and snacks! :lol:

First and foremost... B.H. "Red" Fisher! There has to be a reason they didn't record the audio component of the videos and I think that they would have been hysterical!

Second would be Al Linder... except I'm sure he would drive me nuts after while. For some reason, he can't speak unless he takes his hat off or re-adjusts it... I'd probably throw it in the lake pretty quick!

Third would be Mercer for the same reason as Red Fisher... I'd be laughing all day!

To me anyway, laughing is the essence of fishing with others... that's what it's all about. Can't see myself lasting to long with a stick in the mud fishing beside me!

HH

PS... I'll add Terry, yes our own Terry, on Temagami, in the winter... does it get any better than that Terry! :P