Everyones wish list for this weekend ?

Lunker777

Morning Everyone,

Just wondering what everyone is planning on gettin this weekend at the show ?

Im going to be looking mainly for some rod/reel combos. Crankin/swimbait ... flippin/pitchin... and a top water.

I want to get some Booyah spinners & Jigs, swimbaits, soft plastics, some hooks, sinkers, and some other misc. tackle!

Also, I think im going to try Jigs MORE this year. Rondeau bay is COVERED in weed beds, and I dont know anyone that I've been fishing with that has braved them and fished them. So that is a plan for this season.

If i see a good deal, ya never know ! Plus i have a gift card to BPS so im going to have to head there aswell !

Hopefully its a great weekend ! It isn't coming fast enough ! :Gonefishing:

IF i get there (Friday or Monday), will try and attend some seminars, maybe pick up some Muskie tackle.

I am looking for another Heavy/ Med. heavy rod and a spinning reel but will most like order those thru my local tackle /bait shop.

Pikeie got an awsome deal on his 9 wt St Croix fly rod.

TB

I don't really need anything in fish'n tackle or rod/reels but will probably pick up a couple Double Cowgirls with the #10 blades anyhoo.

Be a shame to go to the show and not donate at least $50 to somebodies pocket :lol:

1) Knowledge. Jeff and I will be at the Master Angler Bass Seminar Saturday morning. Really looking forward to seeing Big Jim speak again!

2) Face time with the OFC crew. We'll be at TJ's Meet Greet & Bleep at Dave Mercer's booth at 1pm.

3) A 7' spinning rod that feels a lot like a pool cue and has a smooth foam grip....but I've given up hope of ever finding this. If I see a 7'2 MH Cumara with a reasonable price tag, it's going in the truck.

4) A GPS receiver puck for my new cell phone. Bell wants $10/mo ransom to unlock the phone's internal receiver, but Garmin makes a cute little bluetooth puck that'll do both the phone and my laptop for under $150. Any excuse to swing by RadioWorld! :D

Hoping to be able to go and harass my buddy CC while he's working (cough, cough. I think that would be a first. Working that is!) Just kidding Scott. Life's getting busy for some reason.

Maybe that was her plan! Keep me busy enough that I can't drive out there and spend money :blink: . Damn she's good.