Status update

bigfish1965

So Rick.. are you saying you aren't allowed to master bait or just that there's nothing to get a hold of while sitting on that ice pack??? :dunno:B):D

Good luck Bud !! :thumbsup_anim:

BTW... maybe you'll get too young nursing students in their 20's that haven't learned to "talk" yet! lol

Edited by irishfield

I wish you all the best Rick, and look to a full recovery.

Brings to mind a guy called Lance Armstrong; he is a cylist who had Testicular Cancer. He made a full comeback, and won the Tour de France 7 yrs in a row. So go to it Rick.see you at L,air next year

Dammit man!!! I hate to hear that, like a 'Coon hates to hear the tree bay of a

!

The only way this sounds like it could be more painful, is if they had to go in around the corner via the "Hershey Highway"! :blink:

Look on the bright side though Bubba!... you can go ice fishin' in your skivvy shorts!!! :Gonefishing:

All jokin' aside, I wish you a very speedy recovery and look forward to seeing and fishin' with you in June!!! :canadian::thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

Hi Rick,

As some one who has had more than his share of "issue" 15 surgeries in 14 years all that i can say is keep the faith. The mental aspect is more than 50% of the game and their is a light at the end of the tunnel and hopefully it is not afreight train :D .

Good luck,

FLEX

Hang in there!!

My wife was diagnosed with Level 3 Breast cancer (level 3 meaning it spread to lymph nodes and possibly in the blood stream) 4 years ago and today is anxiously waiting her 5th year to be in full remission. Good things do happen when you dont give up hope! My best friend was diagnosed with testicular cancer last year, so I cant say I have been through what you are, but I have been sitting very close by to it and lived and still do go through the emotions following all this. I know the feeling with the financial side, cancer is not cheap... So if you ever want to chat with a fellow fishermen and get a positive perspective from a stranger (sometimes it helps) dont be shy,

send me a message!

Hot_nurse.jpg

I''l take two.. I couldn't handle them.. but Ill give em the best evening of disappointment they have ever had!!

Im working hard for ya Rick!!!

This will all turn out OK!