This is just wrong!

Roy

Lotsa folks think that muskie fishing is a serious sport. Well I got news for you. Marc Thorpe, John Gillespie, Pete Maina and Pete's dad "Tex" are filming this week. Those guys have fun on the water. So much fun in fact that they try to never have to get off the water. They're filming for a few days this week.

This is Pete's newest invention.

IMG_0002.jpg

And Marc, well, what can I say about Marc....direct from the Highlands of Quebec...

IMG_0146.jpg

But, with all the shenanigans going on out there, they still produce more than anyone I've ever seen.

IMG_0156.jpg

Those shows will surely be required viewing this winter. Certainly good for a belly laugh and maybe even a few muskie tips. I might be lucky enough to hook up with them this weekend...now where did I put my dwarf suit???

:lol: Marc has some pretty smoking gams there, a bit of suntanning needed maybe, but those socks and shoes gotta go, don't fit with the rest of the outfit. He should have had the high laced, tasseled footwear on to complete the outfit properly.

No comment on Pete's "wardrobe accessory"!!!!!!!!!!!.....................bite's tongue............... HARD.

"dwarf suit"????????????

Too bad, I will probably not be able to see those episodes, I don't think I can subscribe to it through my local cable supplier, at least not without doubling my existing cable bill.

They're just doing their work and having a good time doing it, Largemouth. They're also very nice people who support and sponsor this site as well. They are also friends of mine.

WOO HOO!!!

A man in a kilt fishing and catching musky :wub: Does life get any better than that??

Think I will withhold my thoughts on the plastic pants lol

Thanks for sharing those Roy and of course Marc and Pete :thumbsup_anim:

Guest gbfisher

HA HA HA HA There'd be no plank walking for you there Mark with a get up like that. At least not the kinda plank walkin we discussed... :lol: .......... :asshat:

Nice fish though.....unlike My first one for this season...LOL...incidental of course.....lol. Still on Dinner fish myself.

IMG_0433.jpg

TJ....can you fix the slow parts on this post. Only the opinions though please ... :jerry:

Edited by gbfisher

funny what people do once the fame goes to their heads.

....I've done plenty of corny stuff when in the boat and if fact out of the boat, plenty of it captured on film too, and fame had nothing to do with it! Just having fun that's all. Wouldn't life be a giggle if we never allowed ourselves to be foolish, ever! *yawn*

Ah Laddies,it twas all in good taste

Me legs is bi-utifull :)

Pete's anglers depends fit just right,looks like he dropped a load

Good Job his dad was around to change diapers :)

actually it was all improvised jokes on my part at the last minute

The Anglers Depends were after of evening of laughs and Sleemans so I surprised the Gillesp with some RD I did this winter. I had the first prototype of Anglers depends developed and Pete was the tester

Me Kilt well,a gal was waiting to see me milky white legs,the Moon was shinning and about to set so I quickly prepared for the event :w00t:

We are having lots of laughs hope ,we made you laugh

Hey GB,nice looking skie there

Hearing fish,I never war a kilt on the first trip :w00t:

Hey Raf,we was close to shore,does that count :)

CCmt, I agree everyone should wear Anglers Depends ,Never Leave the Water :lol:

The shows will be on DVD and on WFN this winter

I wonder if any muskie over 50 have ever been caught by a dude wearing a kilt :w00t:

I know of 1 :)

Ah Roy,tks for sharing our moments

Edited by marc thorpe