Bass Man magazine

Rattletrap2

I found their premier edition in my mail box yesterday!

Now, I can't recall whether there was a post on here for us to request this, or whether they just had access to a mailing list from somewhere? Anyways, it was a pleasant surprise and the magazine looks quite decent.

It is all BASS and all Canadian! Looks like a heavy slant on Ontario as well.

Some good articles and very well put together!

i got to BPS before they opened on Sat. and they were giving it out to the first 100 customers. Haven't read through all of them yet but the few i have read are pretty good. I especially like the "women bassing" one ;) haha

I got mine this morning. I do remember filling out their questionaire. Don't remember winning. It is probably a sample. Looks like a lot of good reading. good thing my wife will see the fish on it and not be bothered, other wise I would have to hide it with the "women fishing".

Thanks Bass man. :thumbsup_anim:

I haven't filled out anything or entered anything but I got one as well. The only thing I can think of is I recently renewed my outdoors card/licence.

The bikini girl was nice to look at but as for the content, I thought it was mostly useless and so basic as to have little value. Fish live in water. Use hooks and/or lures to try and catch them. That's about the extent.

If they were casting and hoping to hook a few subscribers I don't think they are going to have much luck.

I just talked to them and GET THIS!!!!

Three people won a subscription, but they were so happy with the response they sent a free sample out to EVERYONE who entered the contest!!!! If ya like it, don't be scared to help out a home grown Ontario Company and subscribe for a year!!