Greencoachdog

Great to see her at home and recovering!!! I've known a few 3 legged dogs over the years...and you'd never know it...the way they'd play and run. Thanks for the update...I had been wondering about her. Merry Christmas!

blyght and ccmtcanada

Edited by ccmtcanada

That is so sad GCD. But at the same time, a heart warming story. She is such a sweet looking dog. As you probably know, I have two Borders. They are incredible dogs. Miss Bubba will adapt and she'll be just fine. Give her a treat from me please!!

Thanks Glen

Great to hear Miss Bubba's gonna be OK now, and hopefully, she'll adapt nicely without any real probems and go on to live a long and normal life.

Must be a nice for you guys, knowing everything is good now and you have her home in time for Christmas.

Marvin sends his luv too :thumbsup_anim:

Its a little bit of good news and bad news GCD.

Had a nieghbour's dog that lost a leg when it chased down a lawnmower and lost.

The good news............everything will be very close to normal.

The bad news............rabbits and varmints will soon learn that all they have to do is turn right instead of left and they can lose her :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Poor Miss Bubba!!

Seriously, glad to hear things are going so well. A great Christmas gift.

It was one year ago today that Amy ( also a border collie ) had surgery that saved her life...she is doing great and I'm sure Miss Bubba will be fine. Borders are the smartest dogs according to the experts and can adapt to most things that they are faced with. You'll never regret sticking by her after the accident. One thing that amazes me is the resiliency of dogs after surgery. I'm sure I wouldn't be as active as she is after just 24 hours. Have a great Christmas and give her a pet from us.