What do you prefer?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. The Wheel or Tiller!

• Vote for tiller
    • Vote for steering wheel
  2. 2. What do you currently have ?

• Tiller
    • Steering Wheel

Ok Guys and Girls what do you prefer Tiller or Steering Wheel?Need your fair opinions!We already know what the Bass Boats prefer.I see some boats with a console and a steering wheel trolling with a tiller kicker.

Disreguard my first 2 attempts at this poll which ended up in the Help section.LOL I am just getting used to this board.I am stuck in between tiller and wheel.I like fishing for walleye in the warm summer with a tiller but come November I would prefer to have a full wrap windshield with the steering wheel and a roof.

Mike

114337.JPG

114342.JPG

Edited by Mike the Pike

THIS is what I think . If it is just for fishing then tiller is the only way togo. IT is better for fishing because you can control the boat better tighter turns and everything is at your arms reach . I had a tiller and I miss it. I have a 17 ft LUND now with console and wish I got it with a tiller .MY next one will be tiller thats for sure. ITS hard to operate steering wheel and a down rigger at the same time for one person. YOU REALLY need to try them both out so you can make up your own MIND. IT really is personal THING. Just my too cents.

IT really comes down to what suites you best . Try them both out before you buy and you CAN'T GO WRONG.

Edited by mrpike

Dang I never do any good at this question because I dont know what my boat is. You sit in the middle of the boat up high so you can see were you are going and the throttle is on the right and the steering rod is on the left. I dont have a console and I aint giving my motor a "reach back" soooooo......?

Art

Dang I never do any good at this question because I dont know what my boat is. You sit in the middle of the boat up high so you can see were you are going and the throttle is on the right and the steering rod is on the left. I dont have a console and I aint giving my motor a "reach back" soooooo......?

Art

Art your special :D