Well That Was Awesome

Joey

All I can say was that that was so cool and Dave is a great guy. His camera crew and Tony the WFN manager were all really nice guys and great to deal with. I felt alot calmer after meeting them and shooting the bull with Dave before filming. We had to move a few things around in the house and go over the "script" and do tons of takes, but I think it turned out pretty good.

Dave pulled up and was wearing his Christmas Santa Suit :lol:

med_gallery_17_7_51763.jpg

Here's the truck in my driveway. People were honking as they passed.

SUNP0007.JPG

Dave, in his hip santa suit talking with the crew and going over details.

med_gallery_17_7_79325.jpg

Here's Dave and I after shooting. He gave me this cool shirt :thumbsup_anim:

SUNP0009.JPG

And I wore my OFC shirt the whole time TJ :lol: They had the mic on me and we hid it well under the shirt, so it will be in the show :thumbsup_anim:

Its a bad picture of both of us, but oh well.

med_gallery_17_7_146604.jpg

Both Dave and the WFN crew gave me lots of shirts, hats and baits. They were truely awesome guys. What an experience I won't soon forget.

Thanks guys, I enjoyed that and look forward to meeting you again.

They said it will air Christmas day and Boxing day starting at noon both days and will rerun periodically all day.

Woohoo, Sweet.

Cheers

Joey

Thats great.... Im glad for ya... we will have to get someone to record it so we can show it to all!! Actually Ill email the guys at the wfn to see if i can get the clip...

I can't say I'm surprised, the WFN team is top notch and Dave is a phenomenally funny and personable guy.

I've never heard an amateur ever have anything but extreme positives about fishing with Mr. Mercer and the Cast for a Cure thing was a really great thing to do.

Congrats Joey, look forward to seeing the segment on the tube!

Charles