Greencoachdog

A great report there Bubba. Looks like you had a super day. I imagine the Sabikis would not be legal here because of the number of hooks. The baits sure look tasty though. Correct me if I'm wrong, aren't the yellow bass a member of the perch family? Very nice report for sure.

BTW, had you still been using a 35mm camera, this report would have cost you $15 in photo processing.

Wow Glen, WOW, what else could I say! Great report. :clapping:

I was out yesterday too, but I had on a pair of lined jeans, a T shirt covered by a double layered reversible hooded sweat shirt and then covered by what you guys down there would call a winter coat. And it was still a little chilly going along at full throttle. 75 degrees....niiiiccce.

Were is the pole with 6 oz of lead and the 1/2 lb of shad on the bottom for them big blue cats. You might even have some of them flatheads down their too. Nice day of fishin Dawg are you warmin up for your trip up North ?

Art

Wow WTG Glenn catching 3 fish on one line I would drive to Alabamabanana to try that.Looks like a great day of action Bubba.

Next time trying going for a pee before you catch all those fish.As we can see you you got excited and peeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddd

to the right of your pants

I was out today and it was chilly on the willy and there is no way I could pose with a t-shirt on.

We got a skunking but I was impressed with my new trolling plate.

Great report Glenn :asshat::Gonefishing::thumbsup_anim::clapping: