Greencoachdog

That's a whole bunch of real purdy fish ya got there Glen. :thumbsup_anim:

You may want to pack a T-shirt when you come up here in November though, there's sometimes a slight chill in the air on a November evening, although most of the skeeters are gone by then.

Glenn, that was a good dam report.

Same here on minnows at the usual spots. Last week I drove 45 miles to the Big Bait Dealer and picked up 3 pounds of large tuffies for $27.

Packed them in salt, 20 Mule Team Borax, and garlic powder. After 20 hours or so spread them on a towel in the sun to dry before storing them in

quart Ziplock bags and then into the freezer. I promised them a trip up north sometime in late September or early October. Fall walleyes will

know what to do with them.

Nice job of catchin their glen looks like a good time was had by yaa. Next time you get a few of them small fish send one down to the bottom with a few oz of lead and see if the flatheads are around or better yet a jihungas blue cat.

Art

Quit tryin' to get me in trouble with "The Man" Art!!! The only gamefish we can use for bait here in 'Bama is Bream (Bluegills, Pumpkinseeds, Green Sunfish and such)

Yea I know the man ain't happy when you use bass up here either.Just jig up a few of them shad and send them down deep or yea the bream and such can also work. I have been having a big old time with cut spanish mackeral. Got any small creeks were you can get some chubs them's alget you a few nice cats too. Come on man lets see some pictures of some big cats the water is just about right for the big feedup.

Art