Rod was bent this morning

misfish

13 minutes ago, misfish said:

The first of the season is da best bye. Drizzled some maple syrup on them. Sweet and salty.

Looks awesome...I do a half maple syrup, half whiskey drizzle as they smoke..

I thought the season has been going strong since April...lol. Good year on G Bay this summer...nice to see the numbers bounce back. The tourney had over 1500 fish entered this year.

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, CrowMan said:

Looks awesome...I do a half maple syrup, half whiskey drizzle as they smoke..

I thought the season has been going strong since April...lol. Good year on G Bay this summer...nice to see the numbers bounce back. The tourney had over 1500 fish entered this year.

Well,I am a river rat guy,so wait time is different. Good early numbers swimming up already here. Giving it another go in the AM.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, misfish said:

Well,I am a river rat guy,so wait time is different. Good early numbers swimming up already here. Giving it another go in the AM.

They've started on Lake O too....already over 700 have passed through Corbett's.

They always start early up your way. I remember back in 2012 we were getting chrome Chinnies at Montgomery's in July...that was a weird year.

Best of luck tomorrow..Get 'em while they're fresh !

• 2 weeks later...

Amazing thread, amazing pictures!

Your posts are what this board was meant to be; sharing fishing stories with friends. I enjoy all your posts and the replies you receive. Good on everyone who joins in. I myself don't have much to say; unless something impresses me. You guys constantly do. 

Thank You!!!

Dan...

• Thanks 1