Out with the byes

misfish

You did very well with the video. Spielberg doesn't have to worry about for a bit boy. Terry has more computer power at his disposal than the entire control room in Houston NASA did in the 60's, and I am probably 100% right. Any reason yer can't show da faces of da byes der? Are their photos hanging at Canada Customs crossings or the Post Office?

Are those Whitefish or?

Please post GPS co ordinates for those here lurking as spam bots.

You did very well with the video. Spielberg doesn't have to worry about for a bit boy. Terry has more computer power at his disposal than the entire control room in Houston NASA did in the 60's, and I am probably 100% right. Any reason yer can't show da faces of da byes der? Are their photos hanging at Canada Customs crossings or the Post Office?

Are those Whitefish or?

Please post GPS co ordinates for those here lurking as spam bots.

OI, Hte byes are of the Newf'and' Land order and they are a secretive folk, only when they dab in screech.

No faces and no location will be given.

Terry has lots of power, the man is a fishfinder, aka Sir Terry Lawrence. . .

And I bet that it was less that 30 ftw. :)

How thick, or should I say thin Terry. Last time out it was a bit over 2" the first day we went to BOQ. I sat in the truck listening to the radio and cooking.

Something I wanted to mention Brian. At the beginning of the documentary you said there were about 200 of your "friends" on the ice. Are they like Farcebook friends? My former wife's page says she has 200 friends, yea right, she don't know 200 people.

Ketch my pissan, we were posting at the same time. Kind of like a Sicilian, I can tell you but then I have to feed you.

Going to the boot this summer pissano, thought I'd let you know. PM me about from where you guys are from, I knew but forget. It will be the 2 of us with no itinerary, off the beaten path, no Autosrada if we can help it. 3 weeks.

Edited by Old Ironmaker

How thick, or should I say thin Terry. Last time out it was a bit over 2" the first day we went to BOQ. I sat in the truck listening to the radio and cooking.

Something I wanted to mention Brian. At the beginning of the documentary you said there were about 200 of your "friends" on the ice. Are they like Farcebook friends? My former wife's page says she has 200 friends, yea right, she don't know 200 people.

Rewind and you will hear, those that reported ice reports.

N71 58.490 W94 54.909

fun to get out

but the ice was a little thin for my comfort zone

Thats why you said, HOLD MY HAND, PLEASE. LOL I hope to see ya in the morn,n bye.

That's a solid whitefish. That ice looks good enough to skate on.

That was what I was thinking Rob on the way in. Quick escape.

OI, Hte byes are of the Newf'and' Land order and they are a secretive folk, only when they dab in screech.

No faces and no location will be given.

Terry has lots of power, the man is a fishfinder, aka Sir Terry Lawrence. . .

And I bet that it was less that 30 ftw. :)

I put him on that spot, DAMIT. LOL And you are close Albert.