I have 2 foot-itis!!!! Looking for some help in testing a new ride.

RangerGuy

If anybody runs either of the boats listed below and wouldn't mind if I tagged along for a day or few hours. I would really appreciate it! I'll cover food ,coffee and pitch for gas FOR SURE!.

Skeeter: WX2060, MX2040

Ranger: 621FS ,620FS

Warrior: V203 DC or V21-21 DC

Triton: 216 or 206 Fishhunter

These rigs are seriously expensive and we want to make sure the right one!

We spent a day in the Skeeter WX2190 and it was awesome!

You probably remember my boat Greg, a Skeeter WX1880

It was a bit smaller than that WX2060 your looking at but it was a fantastic boat that handled big water with no problems and with a Yammie 150 it would run just over 50 MPH.

Can't comment on any of the others but I can guarantee you'd be happy with a Skeeter.

Yup tough decision for sure and can't believe I'm making this choice again. I agonized for a year before we got our Alaskan, its a great boat. Perfect for the guy/gal that hunts & fishes.

This was me until this year, I've lost the urge to get up @ 2 or 3 am every weekend to hunt by myself every weekend. My dog and I are still gonna hunt but not nearly as hard.

Lew, I'm partial to the wx2190 but I think the wx2060 will be a better fit for us. Will u come out for a day when we get her?

Anyways, hoping somebody will help out with the test days. I really need to make an educated choice for a machine at this level.

You probably remember my boat Greg, a Skeeter WX1880

It was a bit smaller than that WX2060 your looking at but it was a fantastic boat that handled big water with no problems and with a Yammie 150 it would run just over 50 MPH.

Can't comment on any of the others but I can guarantee you'd be happy with a Skeeter.

I was really impressed with the ride on Lews Skeeter. It was a smooth comfortable ride.

When I was an AM and a scrutineer, I got to be on many different boats. Sure each driver drives thier own way, but I was uncomfortable on some. One that comes to mind, was the Ranger walleye boat. My back was so sore after our day out. I was also out on a champion. That thing was a rocket and never once did I feel uncomfortable. Then there was the legend bass boat. OMG. IMO, the caddilac of them all. Just my thoughts, and I wish I was in your boat, sorta speak Ranger. Good luck on your choice. Im sure it wont be easy.

BTW, I have two footitis as well. I started looking around for a mid 2000's 520 or 521 last month. Tough to find one with the options I'm looking for...lots of single console boats out there but this time I'm going dual. I've also been glancing at walleye boats like you. I fished a tournament on Erie 3 weeks ago and it was a killer. There's that other site that has a really good classified section for multi-species boats to check out. Don't know if I can post it here...shhhhh here's a clue...starts with Walleye....ends in Central.

Good luck! This is a good time of year to find a used boat stateside and drag it home.

Yup been to that address ;-)

I'm also decide used vs new, 1-2 year old at this level are still super

Expensive. I'm kind feeling if I'm gonna down that much might as well go new.

BTW, I have two footitis as well. I started looking around for a mid 2000's 520 or 521 last month. Tough to find one with the options I'm looking for...lots of single console boats out there but this time I'm going dual. I've also been glancing at walleye boats like you. I fished a tournament on Erie 3 weeks ago and it was a killer. There's that other site that has a really good classified section for multi-species boats to check out. Don't know if I can post it here...shhhhh here's a clue...starts with Walleye....ends in Central.

Good luck! This is a good time of year to find a used boat stateside and drag it home.

• 3 weeks later...