Kawartha eyes opener conditions

captpierre

Boo-hoo, that's why rain suits and long jons exist! We're looking at subzero nights and rain both days, and I'll be tent-camping fishing for brookies and loving every minute of it (y)

Bring some friends and make a good time out of the bad weather

bring it on im ready as always !!!!! yup gonna be windy rainy and major drop in temps and pressure.....walleye chop for sure.....even wet snow a possibility....in the kawarthas,but it sure wont be the weather we are enjoying this week.....I have a deep V lund so wont bother me too much

I also have a lund deep v, so well see.

Few years ago i was on rice when it was windy, launch was unprotected and away from dock, it was a nightmare getting the boat back on the trailer. Looks like a strong west wind sunday, so same conditions.

ill be on the Trent river.. we changed our date from leaving tom night to leaving tonight..We have a TON of leaves to get cleaned up.. Was going to do leaves sat and fish sun..Now were going to do leaves tomorrow and fish sat am...Should be interesting..Planing to fish the mouth of the river at the bottom of a sanctuary...Fishing for walleye doesn't open where my actual dock is for another week..I had a neighbor tell me that i cant even use my dock if I have fishing rods in my boat. I know better. but I thought id better ask the masses here before I tell him to stuff it..No lines wet just simply docking in a sanctuary, is this ok?

ill be on the Trent river.. we changed our date from leaving tom night to leaving tonight..We have a TON of leaves to get cleaned up.. Was going to do leaves sat and fish sun..Now were going to do leaves tomorrow and fish sat am...Should be interesting..Planing to fish the mouth of the river at the bottom of a sanctuary...Fishing for walleye doesn't open where my actual dock is for another week..I had a neighbor tell me that i cant even use my dock if I have fishing rods in my boat. I know better. but I thought id better ask the masses here before I tell him to stuff it..No lines wet just simply docking in a sanctuary, is this ok?

Of course it is fine....

S.