Specific spot on Sturgeon Lake (any fish )

Tjames09

If that particular GPS coordinate just happened to be some's hot spot. I highly doubt they would tell you any details about it on the world wide web...

They could PM me, they dont have to post it here.

Im looking to go fishing soon, and the only thing open would be Pike and sunfish.

They could PM me, they dont have to post it here.

Im looking to go fishing soon, and the only thing open would be Pike and sunfish.

OK, I answered you honestly (you can ask anyone of the guys on here that know the lake) no PM, it wasn't needed! Different seasons different species. I live on Sturgeon lake and your post and the answers could be read by hundreds of people, what does that tell you about that spot now? Probably not worth fishing unless you are willing to stand sholder to sholder and untangle lines, your post made it public!

Obviously you don't know the area very well or you would know that the likelyhood of catching a pike anywhere in Sturgeon Lake is very slim. I have lived here on the lake for 15 years and never caught a single pike. Your comment about "the only thing open would be pike and sunfish"? That doesn't make any sense at all: Sunfish? Pan fish are open year round and there a a lot more fish than sunfish in the "panfish" catagory.

There are so many members on this board that will be happy to help you out but not when you just fish for information. Get involved, make some friends, give a little, get a lot!

that is my prime carp spot. Try pulling one of those lippy buggers thru the ice. If you succeed, that's some good eating right there. Use an 8 or ten inch auger, fire some corn down the hole and hang on. Have a heated frying pan nearby with butter, pepper and salt. Don't even bother filleting it....just right into the pan. You can deal with the guts and bones later.

that is my prime carp spot. Try pulling one of those lippy buggers thru the ice. If you succeed, that's some good eating right there. Use an 8 or ten inch auger, fire some corn down the hole and hang on. Have a heated frying pan nearby with butter, pepper and salt. Don't even bother filleting it....just right into the pan. You can deal with the guts and bones later.

I peed a little

The sad part is that this person came on here, got all sorts of offers and support, offered nothing in return (not even a thank you). Tjames09, contact me; come and visit me. I live right on Sturgeon Lake, fishing right off my dock is fantastic, if you are as you say you are then and only then will I vouch for you! At this moment I feel you are fishing for a lot more than pan fish and I don't mean pike.