Marco Muzzo Trial Predictions --- N.F.

npt1

Like Rick said, I'm glad I'm not a judge.

We've all made some bad decisions and got away with it and we all are holier than thou. Give him capital punishment but those lost lives aren't coming back. Yep, glad I'm not a judge.

Chris u raised a good point ,,,,but at some point in this world someone has to judge those that have been irresponsible for taking innocent lives, wether it be date rape drugs, guns, vehicles boats etc. if u kill someone who was innocent then u deserve to expect u will do serious prison time, and if the judges had the balls to enforce the true laws of this land then maybe this crap would not be allowed to continue to happen, lest we forget the maggots who were street racing up the 400 who took out my neighbour , a truck driver just south of Innisfil a few years ago and yes we went to his funeral and took baked goods over to their home after the service... the judges are invisible and only care to make soft decisions so they dont upset the apple cart so they inturn make huge amounts of money so they can retire peacefully, i could go on but i wont

Edited by mr blizzard

If Muzzo was really remorseful would he say this?

He later told a psychiatrist he was stunned by these results, because he remembered having only three or four drinks on the plane and did not feel drunk."

I wonder if he was drug tested, mixing alcohol with some drugs could cause some memory loss.

A "well done" tip of the hat to YORK REGIONAL POLICE for taking 3 drunk drivers off the road last night.

All over the limit drivers have been charged.

What the hell is it going to take for people to get the god D*** message about drinking and driving???

• 1 month later...

Marco Muzzo is going for his sentencing on Tuesday March 29,

He took 4 lives away due to his impaired driving and forever changed

the remaining futures for many of the victims friends and familys.

I wonder if he will get maximum jail time, or get a lesser sentence?

I was under the impression that the crown was asking for 10 years and his council was asking for 5?

From the Toronto Star:

The Crown is asking for a sentence of 10 to 12 years in prison and that Muzzo be banned from driving for eight to 12 years. The defence is asking for an 8 year sentence.

10 years. He should have gotten life for each person he murdered. But the crown only asked for 10 to 12. If he had not paid his taxes he would have got more. He will be out in what 3 or 4 and then he doesn't need to drive, that's what chauffeurs are for. I really hope he has a great time on the range. I'm sure there is a welcoming party awaiting him. His family is going to have to pay off every gang where ever he ends up. In the old days rich guys in the bucket could hire a guard dog, I don't know how it really works now. I hope he really enjoys himself for the next few years in there. Child murderers haven't faired that well in the past though, good luck Goof.

Edited by Old Ironmaker

Regardless, if they put him in the electric chair today, those kids and the granddad aren't coming back.

It's just a really sad story, but hopefully some people remember the story when they are considering driving drunk.

Exactly.

Edited by grimsbylander

I think that this spoiled rich kid didnt grow up until this happened to him. Such a priveldged life , flew home on a private jet and would not spend the money on a chaufer which he obviosly could afford. 10 years without parol would have been more suitable sentence .