Anybody want to tag along in Haliburton on Saturday? open seat

chris.brock

Chris Coolio and I are fishing likely brookies, if not, splake Saturday, Minden area.

We thought it could be fun to see if any OFC'ers want to tag along.

You would need your own boat and to be able to portage it and be ok with wearing a blindfold at times during the drive in.

If I wasn't in Florida till sat I'd be all over it. The 12 foot tinners sitting there already to go

Florida is a good place to be this time of year.

Tinners won't work. I was meaning a canoe or kayak that can be carried. I don't think your toon is an option Bri. Float tube would work.

Man, I would love to join, but I am going to be getting tanked any my company Christmas party!!

That being said, I have lots of time off between now and Jan 11th! So PM me if your looking for a fishing partner.

Hmmm...... being led into the bush blindfolded with strangers.

No thanks.

loll this is what I thought, hey guys make sure you bring all of your expensive fishing gear and at least $200 cash as well ahaha

I think (hope) chris is joking about the blindfold? internet is not so good for determining tone

Edited by AKRISONER

Tinners won't work. I was meaning a canoe or kayak that can be carried. I don't think your toon is an option Bri. Float tube would work.

Is this the first time that you've been told that you can't come because your boat is too big? :D

The canoe is beside the tinner... so that would be an easy swap... Florida is alright but I'd way rather be speck fishing!!!