Lake St Clair Muskie - Open Seat (last minute!)

KraTToR

Leaving Kitchener at 4:30am on Saturday November 21st (yes tomorrow!). Bring your own tackle and lunch, cover 1/2 the fuel, etc etc. Check the forecast and dress for the occasion.

Will launch out of Jennette's Creek, travel/fish upper Michell's bay, the Thames river, and out in the lake if necessary. There's definitely a good chance at a 50.

PM if interested.

Edited by KraTToR

Good luck and take care, the weather might be a bit sketchy?

The wind report is positive..... :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Was there today and caught nothing. That's because I didn't even leave the boat ramp dock. Battery died.

OMG that sux. :(

I'm real anal with my batteries after I got stranded out on the water last year. Now I have a 3 bank precision charger that informs me if there's an issue with any of the batteries and the 3rd bank is for charging/topping up my cranking battery. Some may say its overkill but.....

Edited by KraTToR

I'm real anal with my batteries after I got stranded out on the water last year. Now I have a 3 bank precision charger that informs me if there's an issue with any of the batteries and the 3rd bank is for charging/topping up my cranking battery. Some may say its overkill but.....

I always carry booster cables just in case.

Edited by lew

Was there today and caught nothing. That's because I didn't even leave the boat ramp dock. Battery died.

I would have bought/ borrowed or stole another battery and salvaged what was left of the day.

Musky weather is late this year... (this was Nov 7th in 2007)

lewa.jpg

This picture sort of looks like a CO that would slap you in the head if you forgot your licence.

Is Lew wearing shorts? :)

Good luck at LSC, post a report if you can.