An open letter to Justin

Big Cliff

Please let the ones know who are at fault by PM

Thanks Art.

While a good thought I have lots of other things to do so i rely on people having a clue who they are. My intent is to not micro manage this forum it is to take about a half hour a day and nudge it back on course when the rules are being ignored. All of the owner/mods donate their time to keep this place alive because of what it has turned into, a community of our and your friends. We have very wide parameters on subject matter and we rely on people to be civil at at all times. in the heat of debate it sometimes gets forgotten rather than just automatically locking it ( the easy road ) we try to get it calmed down with a gentle word and most of the time that is enough. I had two P.M.s from members concerned they were the issue the answer was no but keep it civil .

Thanks

Art

While a good thought I have lots of other things to do so i rely on people having a clue who they are. My intent is to not micro manage this forum it is to take about a half hour a day and nudge it back on course when the rules are being ignored. All of the owner/mods donate their time to keep this place alive because of what it has turned into, a community of our and your friends. We have very wide parameters on subject matter and we rely on people to be civil at at all times. in the heat of debate it sometimes gets forgotten rather than just automatically locking it ( the easy road ) we try to get it calmed down with a gentle word and most of the time that is enough. I had two P.M.s from members concerned they were the issue the answer was no but keep it civil .

Thanks

Art

Art, you guys do a great job of it and that's a big part of why this place is a community and not like a lot of other internet forums. Thanks for that.

I've said my piece in this thread, probably more than my fair share. Anything to be gained will have been gained by now. I'm going to bow out.

Thanks for a lively discussion guys.

Dutch

Art, you guys do a great job of it and that's a big part of why this place is a community and not like a lot of other internet forums. Thanks for that.

I've said my piece in this thread, probably more than my fair share. Anything to be gained will have been gained by now. I'm going to bow out.

Thanks for a lively discussion guys.

Dutch

Puff puff pass!

Good posts dutch!

Liberals never met a tax/fee or tax/fee/rate hike they didn't like......better get use to it.... :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

NO! We should not get used to it. We should constantly and continuously hold our politicians to a higher standard.

They are the custodians of OUR money and our services for our money. Taxes will be low for all of us, if the politicians could ensure that governments and government agencies are run as efficiently and effectively as possible. No wasting of money. No excess head count or overly highly paid executives or employee groups.

If a party aligns its priorities with the majority of voters AND then executes on those promised priorities efficiently, then we have great government.

The provincial Liberals have NOT run an efficient government and have wasted money. They will raise OUR taxes to pay for THEIR incompetence, and then will take credit for reducing the deficit or managing the deficit. Its crazy. Anyone who voted Liberal last election CANNOT complain about any increase in power rates or taxes. You gave up that right when you voted Liberal.

The ONLY thing that matters is efficient and effective government. Taxes and fees will be as low as they can be if that happens. But that won't happen in Ontario.

I'd like to thank the Liberals for the electricity hike that comes into effect Sunday.

As of Sunday:

The price for off-peak hours goes up 0.3 cents to 8.3 cents/kWh.

The price for mid-peak hours goes up 0.6 cents to 12.8 cents/kWh.

The price for on-peak hours goes up 1.4 cents to 17.5 cents/kWh.

Sunday's rate hike means that the on-peak price of electricity has jumped 77 per cent since Smart Meters became common five years ago. In November 2010, the price was 9.9 cents/kWh.

And they will be going up another 10% on January 1, 2016.

I'd take that photo down man.....stuff is still illegal.

What is legal and what is illegal?

It's legal if you are sick and it has been prescribed to you.

It's illegal if you buy it from anything other than a high priced system the Cons tried to set.

A 'new MMPR system' which handed the whole market over to the BM.(they'll never admit that)

It replaced the MMAR which allowed patients to grow small amounts of their own medicine which was put in place back in 2001, by court order I might add.

The MMAR was made legal under court injunction after the new MMPR system was put in place. Health Canada threatened the sick with by sending the RCMP to their doors if they did not comply and jail.

Another recent court order was that the sick can ingest their medicine rather than smoke it.

Epileptic Children don't need to smoke their meds when they can take it other ways with no high what so ever.

There is CBD as well but I wont get into all that. If you'd like to read more about this, its all over the WWW.

Take it or leave it..it's a choice most would like to have and a right they have been given by court order after the cons tried to get it away.

They see money in this little plant and they don't want to let anyone control it other than themselves.

It's the peoples plant after all and it will treat the ones badly who try and control it.

It will work well for the ones who don't try.

cheers

Moonshine is illegal. I am pretty sure that that is the phtoto that was being referenced.

There were two pictures.

One was inferred as Moonshine in the form of Maple syrup. :dunno:

The other was what appeared to be MJ. :dunno:

Both must have been illegal to have been taken down. :whistling:

It's kinda sad someone would actually post illegal moonshine on the site and pass it off as Maple Syrup.

There is nothing legal about moonshine.

Now MMJ on the other hand is legal here in Canada.

To post illegal MMJ would be on that same line as well.

Funny how back words the ideals of some people are in this regard.

More hypocritical from a lack of knowledge really.

cheers.

:)

There were two pictures.

It's kinda sad someone would actually post illegal moonshine on the site and pass it off as Maple Syrup.

cheers.

I took my post down because sometimes I forget about the youngens here.

My point was if you post moonshine then why not post cannabis?

One is illegal the other is legal

Edited by manitoubass2

There were two pictures.

cheers.

I don't know what the big deal is?

Here's my uncle Cletus running a batch of home brew!!! :jerry:

132267704366713551400201197_101HowTheyMa