An open letter to Justin

Big Cliff

take what you wish it's a long one.

:)

Watched the video GbayGiant. Not bad.

Those Spanish and British doctors, scientists, oncologists, etc...see it as a viable treatment.

I have progressive MS and severe back issues (fishing related accident)

Had cannabis oil (ingestible) tincture(sublingual) and lotion(topical), gifted to me out of compassion.

These products were effective for pain relief and disability without a doubt.

Should write Trudeau a letter and give the news.

So he has picked a cabnet based on gender, 15 women,15 men. He hasn't picked them because or their qualifications but because of what they were born as. Right off the bat I'm thinking IDIOT!

Unless men and women were elected in equal number it smacks of reverse discrimination to me.

So he has picked a cabnet based on gender, 15 women,15 men. He hasn't picked them because or their qualifications but because of what they were born as. Right off the bat I'm thinking IDIOT!

WOW Cliff. I never took you as such a negitive man.

I think what he is trying to do is cover the whole base of this country.

I may not totally agree with everything he stands for, but I think it,s a good step IMO.

OK SHOOT ME NOW.

it's never been based on merit!! There are always considerations of having reps from each region, people who are owed favors for what they have done for the party etc. It was an election promise he made so he's keeping it---no that it's hard to keep. He had 50 or so women to choose from.

WOW Cliff. I never took you as such a negitive man.

I think what he is trying to do is cover the whole base of this country.

I may not totally agree with everything he stands for, but I think it,s a good step IMO.

OK SHOOT ME NOW.

What is negitive? I wouldn't care if it was all women if they were the most qualified, what does bother me is that he is already pandering. What's next? Should 50% of them all be children, gay, .............. I think he should be picking the best people for the job, not a quota.

What is negitive? I wouldn't care if it was all women if they were the most qualified, what does bother me is that he is already pandering. What's next? Should 50% of them all be children, gay, .............. I think he should be picking the best people for the job, not a quota.

So most qualified but not GAY?

I hate to argue with a good friend, but I have to say you are stuck in a box. Look outside the box bud.

Edited by Brian B

So most qualified but not GAY?

I hate to argue with a good friend, but I have to say you are stuck in a box. Look outside the box bud.

Cliff may have a point Brian. Who knows for sure but on the surface it's a fair assumption that an equal split of women and men means that he's not choosing people based on merit. If that's the case then pandering is a good adjective.

Cliff made it pretty clear that he'd prefer that people be picked based on merit. His comment on children and gay people was not negative. I'd be willing to bet Cliff has zero issues with anyone including gay people if they are qualified. His comment was obviously aimed at Trudeau wondering whether his pandering might become even more extreme. It's no secret that plenty of large companies don't always choose the most qualified person. In this age of political correctness it's often the visible minority who gets the job. That was his point.

Cliff may have a point Brian. Who knows for sure but on the surface it's a fair assumption that an equal split of women and men means that he's not choosing people based on merit. If that's the case then pandering is a good adjective.

Cliff made it pretty clear that he'd prefer that people be picked based on merit. His comment on children and gay people was not negative. I'd be willing to bet Cliff has zero issues with anyone including gay people if they are qualified. His comment was obviously aimed at Trudeau wondering whether his pandering might become even more extreme. It's no secret that plenty of large companies don't always choose the most qualified person. In this age of political correctness it's often the visible minority who gets the job. That was his point.

Mike, I will be the first to say that many of us here ( I am in front of the line here) read things different when posted. I took it as there was the bad vibe against being gay and holding a postion. The guy has just got in and it seems anyone that didnt want him in, are jumping all over him without even giving him a chance.

I was listening to a good talk show this morning that stated the world is looking at what we just did. Voting in a young man to rule. There seems to be alot of positive. Like I sated before, I dont stand for most of his beliefs, but at least give the guy a chance.

The country has changed. Some may not like it, but it is what it is.

Cliff and I can butt heads and still say hello friend.

The guy has just got in and it seems anyone that didnt want him in, are jumping all over him without even giving him a chance.

Welcome to the entire term of the Harper government, where all the leftys did was squall and whine that it wasn't fair, and that it wasn't a popular vote as only 39.5 of the electorate wanted the government etc. Never mind the fact they dumped on the govt from day one, and what are you expecting now? Every conservative is going to suddenly say let's give little poo a chance? Hope and change pal, hope and change... Not in this country!

I highly doubt he said while selecting "you know jimbo you're a bit more experienced and probably deserve the cabinet position but you see she's got those lady parts there and I need 15 of them in my cabinet" he picked the person he felt as the elected prime minister that was to fit that position based on merit on his personal dealings and perception, but I just hope he didn't do a harper like netminder just alluded to

Welcome to the entire term of the Harper government, where all the leftys did was squall and whine that it wasn't fair, and that it wasn't a popular vote as only 39.5 of the electorate wanted the government etc. Never mind the fact they dumped on the govt from day one, and what are you expecting now? Every conservative is going to suddenly say let's give little poo a chance? Hope and change pal, hope and change... Not in this country!

Im not expecting anything. I just want to see what will come of this new elected. Im just sating lets see before we jump down his throat thats all.

There is just so much negitive these days.

Mike, I will be the first to say that many of us here ( I am in front of the line here) read things different when posted. I took it as there was the bad vibe against being gay and holding a postion. The guy has just got in and it seems anyone that didnt want him in, are jumping all over him without even giving him a chance.

I was listening to a good talk show this morning that stated the world is looking at what we just did. Voting in a young man to rule. There seems to be alot of positive. Like I sated before, I dont stand for most of his beliefs, but at least give the guy a chance.

The country has changed. Some may not like it, but it is what it is.

Cliff and I can butt heads and still say hello friend.

Believe me, I have no issues with anyone being gay, I have a great grandaughter who has decided that is her life choice and I love her and support her with all my heart.

The point I was trying to make was that to appoint someone just because they are male or female, straight or gay, doesn't make any sense. These are the people that are going to help run this country and I would like to see the person best suited for the job get the job.