An open letter to Justin

Big Cliff

I've always liked the idea of putting people in charge of ministries who actually know something about them and having a combat veteran as Minister of Defense sounds real good to me.

Never could understand having someone heading a department who knows nothing about it.

Yep, he got quite testimonies and recognation from his peers and commanders, especially from NATO commanders for his work in Afghanistan.

http://www.nationalobserver.com/2015/11/04/opinion/you-have-no-idea-how-badass-trudeaus-defence-minister-really

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/the-trudeau-cabinet-read-the-full-list-ofministers/article27095965/

A breakdown of Justin's cabinet ministers. Change is good, inclusion is better than division.

Speaking of qualified people and bringing up Harjit Saijan, his predecessors were:

Jason Kenney

Rob Nicholson

Peter MacKay

Gordon O'Connor.

From what I was able to find, all but one served in the military. Gordon O'Connor served for 30 years and retired as a Brigadier-General. The other three, were just a bunch of talking heads.

Edited by FrankTheRabbit

Harpers fill in

CTFDNI7XIAARYav.jpg

This article is a great read on why she is just s Harper puppet who will carry on more of the same:

http://www.straight.com/news/470581/reasonable-doubt-why-rona-ambrose-outraged-medical-marijuana-ruling

They ignore science they don't like, while making statements of belief as if they were fact. Luckily we have a Supreme Court to protect us from these buffoons.

How about the Clemster admitting if his proboscis had not been so firmly lodged in Harper's nether regions he might have gone a different way with cancelling the long form census?

Quote from an article in the Mop and Pail...

"Conservative MP Tony Clement, the former industry minister who cited privacy concerns when he cancelled the long-form census of 2011 and replaced it with a voluntary national household survey, said he would not criticize the Liberals for undoing his efforts.

Mr. Clement told reporters on Thursday that the decision to bring in a voluntary census had been made “collectively” in 2010 by the Conservative government. In hindsight, he said, “I think I would have done it differently.”

There may be better ways to capture data while protecting the privacy and security of people, said Mr. Clement: “I’ll take the blame for that – I should have posed that question six years ago.”

End quote"

Is the Clemster maneuvering for a stab at the big chair of the CCP

Interim leaders are not allowed to run for the leadership.

If they want to win they'll have to pick someone other than Jason Kenney or other Republican wannabees. Otherwise the Cons will complete their shrinkage back to the Reform/Alliance party, a process that is already well under way. "Reform"---now there's a misleading title if I ever heard one! Remember their stated goal was an open and accountable government---quite the opposite to what happened.

To make the party more broadly based they'll need someone such as Peter Mackay who doesn't think 'progressive' is a dirty word.