An open letter to Justin

Big Cliff

I'd take that photo down man.....stuff is still illegal.

Shame on you Dave, you bad, bad, evil man. :)

interesting stuff, a little story

I knew a poor girl in her early 20's with MS. She would take a couple puffs on the one hitter and could function pretty well. She didn't get wasted, just a few puffs through out the day, and I'm convinced it totally helped her quality of life.

I'm a believer in the medicinal benefits.

Shame on you Dave, you bad, bad, evil man. :)

interesting stuff, a little story

I knew a poor girl in her early 20's with MS. She would take a couple puffs on the one hitter and could function pretty well. She didn't get wasted, just a few puffs through out the day, and I'm convinced it totally helped her quality of life.

I'm a believer in the medicinal benefits.

He was talking about me posting some cannabis lol.

Nice story chris! Glad to see its helping so many!

Well the weed didn't kill the cancer that got him. :(

​Maybe he went over the recommended daily allowance. :whistling:

You're very correct on that. Smoking it did not help his cancer that we know of...:(

Now ingesting it on the other hand... :) I guess we'll never know if it could have. ;)

:)

Well the weed didn't kill the cancer that got him. :(

​Maybe he went over the recommended daily allowance.

then there was this they say :whistling:

Rumors persist that Bob Marley was murdered by the CIA (among other theorized assassins), with assistance from Dr. Issels, who has been reported in these accounts to be a former Nazi. The most common version of the story is that the CIA had an operative give Marley a pair of boots as a gift, and the boots had a radioactive wire hidden in them, which caused the cancer on his toe. A 2011 article from High Times magazine details this theory further.

Rules are weird sometimes. I got a post taken down with a bird on it because of the name of the bird. I didn't name the dang thing.

Some of it is content some times it is implied content. Sometimes it might even be I smoked a joint but I did not inhale........ :tease:

Art