2015/2016 Hockey Thread

LostAnotherOne

Hey quit picking on Phil!!! Remember when he got traded away? He was an elite player who was going to light it up with Pittsburgh! Oh yeah! Playing with Crosby and Malkin there is no stopping him now!!!

GP G A PTS

2014-2015 MAPLE LEAFS 82 25 36 61

2015-2016 PENGUINS 82 26 33 59

Letang played 11 fewer games and got 8 more points. Not bad for defense.

Malkin scored 1 more goal and finished with 1 less point...and played 25 fewer games.

Those are still pretty good numbers but nothing like what is expected of him. Hockey News predicted a +/- 42 goal season. Fooled them again Phil!! Crosby's a damn puck hog! LOL

Edited by grimsbylander

Wow abdelkader is just the worst, I hope he gets rocked first shift in game 4 and doesn't play again.

End of the game last game he assaults blunden and he went after someone else in game 1 near the end when the puck was on the opposite end of the ice, and now he starts up and won't drop the mitts with Boyle at the end of this game, just pathetic

Wow abdelkader is just the worst, I hope he gets rocked first shift in game 4 and doesn't play again.

End of the game last game he assaults blunden and he went after someone else in game 1 near the end when the puck was on the opposite end of the ice, and now he starts up and won't drop the mitts with Boyle at the end of this game, just pathetic

Yep, time to run him.

What a puss!!

Boyle does a mean chicken dance though. :lol:

Edited by DRIFTER_016

• 2 weeks later...

As per my lack of hockey love for the past 2 years (other than me 'woohoo dance when Dion left TO') and even following a game since that prior moment. What's going on and I sure as s__t know the Leafs didn't win the cup (mind you the final 2 or 4 could still be going as I type)

As per my lack of hockey love for the past 2 years (other than me 'woohoo dance when Dion left TO') and even following a game since that prior moment. What's going on and I sure as s__t know the Leafs didn't win the cup (mind you the final 2 or 4 could still be going as I type)

Won the draft lottery.

They get the first overall pick in next months draft. :D