heaven has to be a better plce

mr blizzard

tore rib muscles months ago, paying full price for massage therapy and chiro since wifes benefits ran out, if I don't work I don't get benefits or comp

a friend help put a used motor only 1 in Yellowknife into our 05 sierra went around block today only to find both front wheels cambered out,k bearings were replaced 4 years ago, no salt , truck back in driveway, wife has not had vehicle for 5 months, almost went to food bank 2 weeks ago little ticked right now sorry for posting just way beside myself right now,

Life can be a pain, can't use the B word here. Visit your local Children's hospital and then post back. I'm having a great day when I get vertical in the AM, and many others here. If you have your health you have it all. It's good to vent though. Vent away.

Edited by Old Ironmaker

you know, i used to take everything to heart, and anything that happened to me was in some way an attack on on me, then I watched a movie called Van Wilder, and one quote has stuck with me, and I try to live by it, it's "Don't take life too seriously, no one gets out alive"

for every up, theres a down, for every down, theres an up. when you fall, land gracefully and build yourself back up, just don't look back

Thank you and I will respond to u all tommorrow

Ironmaker I was pleasantly surprised u responded, in all respect thx, you don't know my history but years ago I was at sick kids with my daughter and yes she passed away, and yes I buried someone very special that should have out lived me, so I have been there, in a nice way thx at least for responding, walked the walk with Wayne

John, you and I know it's not a better place for us at this point in time. Our girls maybe. Trudge forward, head high and it will all work out in the end.

As a good friend kept telling me "it's all a test". There are no study notes!

Though deal bro.... Been there done that! You need to push ahead!

And if things get to bad..... IE food bank send me a pm....

G

You and Wayne are in a category that nobody should ever experience. Your ability to endure and succeed in spite of it makes you both stronger men than me. You will be rewarded.

I'm with Gerritt, if things get ugly, shoot me a message.

Dave

Old Ironmaker thx

I am sure we agree on many things, and I respect your many inputs to this great board, just one thing got misinterpreted, heck I might even join your football pool (thread) u were talking about like my 89 year old mother says repeatedly honey goes farther than viniger esp on the cooking thread, and it taste better too :tease:

That's a dark place to be ...I've been in over my head several times ...had it all ..had nothing ..it's a process state of mind is important it's not the weight of the world even thou it feels like it ...think things thru ,think clearly..make wise choices it all comes together