Bill Dance gets me laughing everytime

lew

Fish enough, long enough and most of those things WILL Happen to you. Good one Lew!!

I hafta admit I HAVE backed my boats into the water with the rear tie down straps still attached....twice.

And one of the times was at the Old Church ramp on Hay Bay with about 8 people watching me :lol:

Edited by lew

Guys, as long as all those mishaps don't happen to ya on the same trip.......it's all good! I think we have all been there.....some more than others! lol

Launching with the tie down straps still attached is a given that will happen to you sooner or later.

Staged or not, definitely entertaining. The loose trolling motor is great. Taking the trailer hitch off the shin is something everyone has done for sure too. I just could never understand why all he ever fished for were Largemouth??? Still don't get it.

Because once he built his private lake/POND that's the only place he now fishes. Like shooting fish in a barrel by a buffoon.

Staged or not, definitely entertaining. The loose trolling motor is great. Taking the trailer hitch off the shin is something everyone has done for sure too. I just could never understand why all he ever fished for were Largemouth??? Still don't get it.

Money? It was his job? He is 75 now, if he can still earn a check fishing in his own pond? More power to him! People like Bill Dance, Rowland Martin, and others had a lot to do with starting the bass fishing craze, nice to see they got a bit of a reward for it?

Money? It was his job? He is 75 now, if he can still earn a check fishing in his own pond? More power to him! People like Bill Dance, Rowland Martin, and others had a lot to do with starting the bass fishing craze, nice to see they got a bit of a reward for it?

Exactly! Not sure why there is always someone who has to hate on successful people. Pretty easy to do it from your couch while these people are out there doing something.