60 inches of OFC

lew

I bought a 60" Samsung TV for the den a few weeks back and it's the same room where the computer is. I ran an HDMI cable from the TV to the computer and am now able to use the big screen for viewing the computer.

When I'm done viewing the internet I only have a button to push on the remote and I'm back to regular TV.

Picked up the cable and adapter this morning for $25 and it only took a few minutes to set it up which is pretty good considering I'm a total dolt when it comes to electronics.

I can now sit back comfortably in the Lazy Boy with the wireless mouse & key board on my lap and surf the 60 inch wide net . :)

Life just keeps on getting better :lol:

010-1.jpg

I told my wife if she would bring me my coffee all day I'll never have to get out of my chair now.....she didn't laugh :lol:

Hopefully the bracket on the TV is better then the one on your computer, would hate to see that big TV tumble,

I ended up getting a new computer screen Steve, turns out when the old one fell it actually ruined it.

For the den Lew??????,Love to see what you have for the family room lol. :lol:

I hardly ever watch TV davey, but we've got the darned things all over the house with a 52 in the family room, 42's in the bedrooms and even a little guy in the kitchen :lol:

This is the 1st thing I've actually done with the Smart TV Cliff, infact I haven't even really played with it yet but will soon probably. Funny thing was I wasn't even looking for a TV as we had a nice one in the den already, but I was in a store with my daughter and they had this one at $400 off regular price so I grabbed it.

As I said previously, I don't really watch much TV other than a bit in the evenings, but I may find this thing to be alot of fun once I figure it all out.

Lew, I am not very smart with all this new technology but we use ours now to play music from our computer through the TV (even figured out how to create our own play lists) and our sound system, NetFlicks, looking at any of our photos..... the list is endless it seems. What ever I could do on the computer before I can now do on the TV and a lot more, it is so easy!

Enjoy my friend because I know you will LOL.