It's snowing hard!

Rod Caster

It's really coming down just outside of North Bay. We have nearly 1.5 feet on the ground right now. Roads are brutal. Any body else getting dumped on?

This won't help in the making of the first few inches of ice. With the very high water this falland all this snow, it's going to be one of those years where extra care will be needed when venturing onto lakes with little to no traffic.

It's really coming down just outside of North Bay. We have nearly 1.5 feet on the ground right now. Roads are brutal. Any body else getting dumped on?

This won't help in the making of the first few inches of ice. With the very high water this falland all this snow, it's going to be one of those years where extra care will be needed when venturing onto lakes with little to no traffic.

I've pointed the big fan Northward, keep your snow, we had about a foot here on Friday. Fortunately most has packed down to about 4 inches now.

gave our road the first scrapping of the year with my quad this morning, then we tried to get the new (to us) snow plow truck going, ended up putting a tarp over the engine compartment and putting my little buddy heater under the engine to warm it up . once we got it started, we had a rough time getting it into reverse, so I guess once we give it a going over in the garage and get the snow plow out of the box of the truck and installed we would be ready for the really heavy snow .

He has a Polaris 550 two -up that wouldn't turn over today...yikes. Probably ice, I hope. He just showed me his new 1990 Safari, now THAT is a reliable sled.

I have the tundra and my brothers Bravo (I think it's LT). The tundra is in great shape, the bravo runs good but is in rough shape. Reminds me of Ricky's car on trailer park boys.