It was only a matter of time I guess,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, TRUCK ME

misfish

The Avenger mopar powered sweet ride was real nice,but she was holding me back. I had a heart to heart with her and said girl,your so fine. Your lines are so slim and sleek. You make me look soooo fly for an old guy. BUT,BUT You need to look for someone younger then I. We said our sad good byes,a tear or two was shed. I watched her slowly roll away,

When she was out of sight,I did the happy dance and said HELLLLOOOOOOO NEW GIRL :D:D:D:D

She will fill that void I,m sure. I,m so sure,as I forgot all about the other girl as soon as I pulled out of the parking lot. HA HA HA

My new 2014 Ram 1500. 3.6/ V6. Black on Black

truck021_zpsca40cb9d.jpg

truck024_zps331186d8.jpg

truck020_zps1d5cc75c.jpg

Here,s the kicker. All this talk about trucks are gas guzzlers. This one like to sip. 8 speed transmission and the RPM,s never broke 1500 all the way home.

Starting point,401 and Dixie.

Set cruise 105.

Arrive at home.

The gauge never moved

truck017_zps28c09296.jpg

truck018_zps7b93cb1a.jpg

No need for a heavy foot for me. I will get there when I get there.

I just test drove the laramie 3.0l diesel, and loved it!! Although the truck was too much truck the engine impressed me! I will be ordering a 2015 1500, the same as you. Black on Black. I am a ford boy, but dodge sure hit it out of fenway with this one!

Congrats on the wheels!

Thanks fellas.

Lets see how to answer some here.

Wayne. They wanted,I said this is what I will give. Deal. Like said. End of year for these guys. Buyers price.

Davey. Black on black. Always loved it.

Bernie. Thanks. Just dont tell Joe. LOL

anders. I was a ford boy as well. But like you say,they just knock it out.

Hooked. Thanks. It drove smooth. When it the city here on bumpy roads,you know it,s a short box. But Im ok with that,

Ryan. I just got it. Give me atleast a day or two.

Joey. Yes, it is not 4x4. here was my thinking here,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I wanted a truck that had little to no extras that could go wrong. I tried to find something that was pretty much plane jane. Manual locks,manual windows. 4X4 was IMO just something else that could go wrong and could cost me later on after warranty. I also need something that would get me back to some back lakes that require some height clearance. Thats where the Avenger didnt help me.

With a change in my life style, I can now afford some extra cash to feed the fuel cell when need be for longer trips. I was also surprised that my insurance dropped 130 bucks. That,s another bonus in my favor.

Now for that other guy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

NO

NO

NO

BOAT IN MY FUTURE.

THE TOON SERVES ME WELL

LOL.........you don't realize what you just done.......no 4X4 for now......no bass boat for now....no V8 for now....it's a endless journey we all make sooner or later. As the old commercial once said "pay me now or pay me later"

I'll give you 2 years and you will be looking for a boat and more overtime at work to pay for now's you didn't get yesteryear.....LOL

Enjoy the good mileage "for now"...... :)

Edited by Mister G

Thanks again.

Hey Bernie,I forgot to tell ya. The battery is in it,s normal spot. Under the hood. :good::rofl2:

LOL.........you don't realize what you just done.......no 4X4 for now......no bass boat for now....no V8 for now....it's a endless journey we all make sooner or later. As the old commercial once said "pay me now or pay me later"

I'll give you 2 years and you will be looking for a boat and more overtime at work to pay for now's you didn't get yesteryear.....LOL

Enjoy the good mileage "for now"...... :)

I have owned three trucks prior to the Avenger.All 2x4 and 6 cylinders. I have no need for an 8 or hemi. Only once did I get my self in a spot where 4x4 would of been nice to of had.

Andrew and Bill. These are decent trails,just need height like I said.

Now Rick,you stop that. :rolleyes::D:lol:

I believe the hemi is a 2 or 3 grand option over the pentastar

i don;t think you can get the hemi in a bare bones version like the v6, maybe not even in 2wd. so i'd imagine after adding all the options, the price is much different.