tb4me

I think my channel changer is worn out. What a night. Jays almost yanked out win 12 in a row, Women's soccer team dominate their third game and only got a tie, and the Cup finals went to the Hawks. Awesome hockey, awesome sports night. All that was missing was the NBA finals.

I love this time of the year. The best of the best is there to watch and cheer.

Congrats to Chicago. What a great playoff for both teams.

I like the deal, wonder what the stipulations on the draft pick are? And all things settled I hope they hold onto kessel and phaneuf at least for this season to boost their trade value because the last half under horachek was abysmal for the entire team not just them

I like the deal, wonder what the stipulations on the draft pick are? And all things settled I hope they hold onto kessel and phaneuf at least for this season to boost their trade value because the last half under horachek was abysmal for the entire team not just them

Kessel and Pylon?,get rid of them,Kessel came out and said some days he plays ,other days not so much.Pylon is way to slow,Why would anyone want to keep these two is beyond me ???????????????

That's great Dave,but I want to see meat and potatoes asap.We have enough young players IMO.We need to make some veteran moves as soon as possible.Draft choices won't make much difference for the most part for a few years.Maybe I'm wrong?.

Meat and potatoes for what? Let them build a competitive team the proper way (Look at Detroit).. draft picks, scouting, take your time. I doubt they even make the playoffs in the next 2-3 years at a minimum. Like Babcock said, lots of growing pains ahead. Rushing into anything is going to get us back to exactly what we've had the last few years. Zilch.

Meat and potatoes for what? Let them build a competitive team the proper way (Look at Detroit).. draft picks, scouting, take your time. I doubt they even make the playoffs in the next 2-3 years at a minimum. Like Babcock said, lots of growing pains ahead. Rushing into anything is going to get us back to exactly what we've had the last few years. Zilch.

Lol Bill,don't lose those rose colored glasses. Building again,?Yes I understand,but get rid of the dead wood and get some descent players.Every other good team has them .We spend the cap on :asshat: ..We need veteran players,not just prospects.These are the players that will move us forward.Your drafts will/may not,work out.Let's make a statement now !!!!!!!!!!!!Not in another 4/ 50 years.

I would take a team with 23 -35 yoa players, that can play as a team and give an effort every game..

Yes,some veterans,my point.Not many 35 year old rookies out there.I just Hate the thought of rebuilding with to many young players.You need leadership. But good leadership.We have a couple players or at least one that admits sometimes he doesn't give 100% rebuild the way some of the most successful teams do.

Lol Bill,don't lose those rose colored glasses. Building again,?Yes I understand,but get rid of the dead wood and get some descent players.Every other good team has them .We spend the cap on :asshat: ..We need veteran players,not just prospects.These are the players that will move us forward.Your drafts will/may not,work out.Let's make a statement now !!!!!!!!!!!!Not in another 4/ 50 years.

By deadwood I assume you mean Kessel... not going to be super easy to trade a guy who is coming off a very poor season and is still owed 56 million, Phil the thrill showed at lot of GM`s last year what the really Phil Kessel can do for a team!!!

Having said that let me put my Habs GM cap on for a minute and say this Habs first and a prospect to Toronto for Kessell with Toronto eating 3 million/year of dough boys salary...... :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Yes,some veterans,my point.Not many 35 year old rookies out there.I just Hate the thought of rebuilding with to many young players.You need leadership. But good leadership.We have a couple players or at least one that admits sometimes he doesn't give 100% rebuild the way some of the most successful teams do.

A GM would help....only the Leafs would hire a entirely new coaching staff with out a GM....

Yes,some veterans,

The only ones we would get ,are the ones that looking to get paid and play when they need. We have them already.

Give me a team like I said, and I,ll bet they will surprise you.

We need a team that wants to play for the love of the game.

Edited by Brian B