tb4me

Lol I thought the same, hoping for a Anaheim Tampa final I'd be happy to see either win, though NYR would be good too, the window is shrinking for them though hopefully they don't turn into a vancouver

forgive me but the options are

New york Yawn

Chicago...wow they won the cup again? yawn

Tampa...florida based hockey...yawn

and southern california based ducks hockey....quadruple yawn

nobody cares Gary strikes again. We the suckers who will come back thirsty for hockey come september while the people in florida and california dont take notice until May.

Doesn't make a difference to me, the teams that are here deserve to be here because they won games, and I don't think I'm alone in saying the hockey is good and pretty exciting even though I have no favourite.

Besides most of the teams left have at least 10+ Canadians

forgive me but the options are

New york Yawn

Chicago...wow they won the cup again? yawn

Tampa...florida based hockey...yawn

and southern california based ducks hockey....quadruple yawn

nobody cares Gary strikes again. We the suckers who will come back thirsty for hockey come september while the people in florida and california dont take notice until May.

Well I can tell you that I have been to a bunch of games in Tampa and they have always had great crowds and it's a great atmosphere in that barn!!! Tons of Canucks live in the area and the arena is packed with expat Canadians. As an added bonus, tickets are very reasonable unlike the $18 double rum and cokes!!! :wallbash: :wallbash:

Yes, the Tampa series has been fun. Good hockey.

Muddler, you have picked four teams in your avatar (and failed with all your choices). Adding a couple more choices to show you are a winner?

This year I'm going to like Detroit, Winnipeg, Calgary, and Toronto....yay me!

Picked Rangers and Hawks for the final at beginning of playoffs. Very close to bragging rights. Am I the only one who thought Shanny should of signed Horachek to a five year term. If you want to rebuild I think he's your man haha.

I picked Rangers Ducks....lol

Yes, the Tampa series has been fun. Good hockey.

Muddler, you have picked four teams in your avatar (and failed with all your choices). Adding a couple more choices to show you are a winner?

This year I'm going to like Detroit, Winnipeg, Calgary, and Toronto....yay me!

Nothing to do with picking a winner. I just like to watch a GOOD hockey game. My Avatar is my 4 favorite teams that I watch and follow all season. I cheer for what is left at this point....it is a hockey thread .....isn't it.

Toronto .... :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Boston always takes the cake for the most tasteless, classless fans. That will never change.

Yup, I follow a page on Facebook with close to 60,000 followers and as voted Boston was #1 most hated and #30 was Calgary