tb4me

Rangers! Great job boys..While the Caps deserved that game in OT they just couldn't finish..That's the difference between a true leader and guys like Ovie..Just a flash in a pan until it counts..ha ha ha ..Ok i said that tongue in cheek...lol But he seriously cant carry the team as far as scoring goes..I called Rangers Ducks from the beginning..
Oh hey does anyone remember when the Habs were in the playoffs...Awesome eh! lol

Edited by tb4me

Rangers! Great job boys..While the Caps deserved that game in OT they just couldn't finish..That's the difference between a true leader and guys like Ovie..Just a flash in a pan until it counts..ha ha ha ..Ok i said that tongue in cheek...lol But he seriously cant carry the team as far as scoring goes..I called Rangers Ducks from the beginning..

Oh hey does anyone remember when the Habs were in the playoffs...Awesome eh! lol

When it goes to extra, it,s a crap shoot. I enjoyed the game. I was pulling for the caps in that one.

Edited by Brian B

Caps and Rangers was an epic battle. Really enjoyed watching them fight it out. In the end, goaltending was the difference. Both goalies played great though. Ovie tried to guarantee a win like the Moose, but, c'mon .... who does he think he's fooling.

The only thing I was think about while watching that Caps/Rangers overtime was that I was glad that I wasn't cheering for either one. Would have been way too stressful if one of them were my team. Thank god I'm a leafs fan, stress free. LOL

Your awful lippy for a leaf fan...

Going for two teams now since Washington is gone. Hope Chicago beats Anaheim cause they took two Canadian teams out and hope Tampa beats New York cause they sent Ovi packing again. Gotta love the playoffs. Even when a team your going for gets eliminated you can start going for another one the next series.

i think im kinda done with hockey for the season. I could give two less turds about any of these teams.

I like jono toews a lot but watching chicago or LA win the cup every year blows.

Dont even get me started about the east...yawwwnnnnnn Like stammer but to hell with the cup ending up in Florida Bettman wins again.

Your awful lippy for a leaf fan...

lol we have to put down the fishing rods to dig the habs fans whenever we can...By the time the Habs get punted the Leafs fans have had about 40 hours more on the water...lol

Could it be? :fingers crossed:

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/nhl/mike-babcock-watch-detroit-buffalo-reportedly-out-1.3080520

The Detroit Red Wings and Buffalo Sabres are reportedly out of the running to land head coach Mike Babcock, who is expected to decide his destination today.

https://twitter.com/TSNAaronWard/status/601066174663659522

https://twitter.com/TSNBobMcKenzie

Toronto is now widely believed to be the most likely landing spot for the respected coach, with San Jose another possibility.

Babcock, 52, is still under contract with the Red Wings through June 30, but Detroit granted him permission to speak with other teams and will receive a third-round draft pick as compensation if he departs.

Babcock was reportedly in Buffalo on Tuesday for a second round of talks. Sabres owner Terry Pegula has deep pockets, but the team is in the midst of a massive rebuilding project and finished with the worst record in the league this season.

Toronto may also be considering an overhaul after missing the playoffs for the second straight year despite the presence of talented offensive players like Phil Kessel and James van Riemsdyk.

Babcock's teams made the playoffs in each of his 10 seasons with Detroit, and he won the Stanley Cup in 2008. He also guided Canada to Olympic gold in 2010 and 2014.

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

BABCOCK JOINS THE LEAFS!! I can't believe it, I thought he was a lot smarter than that.....I guess he must have wanted a challenge and he's gonna have his hands full. GM's, assistant GM's, presidents, you name it will be meddling with him and he's still got to deal with the cancer in his 'leadership group'.

Good luck Mike, the Wings are gonna miss you..

Edited by G.mech