tb4me

You would be correct..Its a troll on a Leafs thread..Need I say more? there seems to be 3 or 4 of them having a mini turf war to see who trolls the best.. Matt, Mudler and Lookin..Trolls yup...lol

now that's not very nice...just talking hockey is all no trolling and how dare you put me in with that Ottawa guy...LOL

Anybody watch the Habs shut out Detroit?

I apologize to whoever said it before because I can't find the quote but someone before mentioned that the leafs rebuilds were a joke and I have to agree.

The management would say 'we are doing a rebuild' and trade prospects and draft picks over and over again. The leafs have been in need of a true rebuild since the 05 lockout but have kept paddling the sinking ship further and further out to sea.

I don't care about waiting for a rebuild. I've been waiting for 10 years.

I can see why no top flight players want to sign in TO as a free agent. It's a circus and they can make millions in other cities. It's going to be tough to rebuild and it looks like the draft might be the only way. Trading players for draft choices is their best bet. Hope their scouts are up for it.

Love watching Leafs Lunch now with O'Neill. Been a few months now since replacing Hockey Central at Noon. The reason cause when I used to throw on HCN you didn't know who you would get. I love watching ex-NHLers talk about hockey instead of wannabes like myself lol

Leafs Lunch has me in stitches pretty much every day, the arguments between Ferraro and ODog are hilarious!!!

you watch.

Olli will have a strong game tonight.

Sounds like the Leafs put him on the same line as Leo.

Just they put that JOKE clarkson on the line with Leo and Olli.

What the heck. why ruin an otherwise strong line.

Add Holland to play with Leo and Olli.

Don't handicap them with the joke that is known as clarkson.

Edited by Steve

I am beginning to think that it is high time someone in the league gave Ovechkin a little of his own medicine. How is it that he can hit people with impunity and never gets called on it or suspended? The slash last night and the hit on Leo are just a few of the examples of him being above the law.

I hope someone dusts him before he does too much more damage.

HH