tb4me

Boy I can't wait to watch young, eager players that don't mind being held accountable. I'd love to be a fly on the wall in the Leafs dressing room tonight. I wonder if they salute the fans at centre ice! :worthy: How dare we criticize their level of pay!

I'll predict that Kessel will be a bum where ever he goes.

Boy I can't wait to watch young, eager players that don't mind being held accountable. I'd love to be a fly on the wall in the Leafs dressing room tonight. I wonder if they salute the fans at centre ice! :worthy: How dare we criticize their level of pay!

I'll predict that Kessel will be a bum where ever he goes.

I just wonder how Phil will survive without his BF Bozak.

yup he is one mistake i don't see the leafs management being able to unload....unless :whistling:

Maybe we can dress up as ISIS insurgents, kidnap him and lop off his head on camera in front of a green screen?

That way we get rid of him and his contract and blame it on the nut jobs from the middle East!!!

It's a win, win fo sho!!!!! :D

Maybe we can dress up as ISIS insurgents, kidnap him and lop off his head on camera in front of a green screen?

That way we get rid of him and his contract and blame it on the nut jobs from the middle East!!!

It's a win, win fo sho!!!!! :D

:o don't know what else to say

oh wait looks like overtime

Edited by DynamicBear

David Nonis, Senior Vice President and General Manager of the Toronto Maple Leafs, announced Sunday that the hockey club has acquired Nashvilles first round draft pick in 2015 along with forwards Brendan Leipsic and Olli Jokinen in exchange for defenceman Cody Franson and forward Mike Santorelli.

It's starting....

Nice to see them acquire a draft pick in a trade instead of trading one away. That is something they should have done 10 years ago.

Hopefully, they have some decent scouts and coaching in the minors so that they can get some production out of their draft picks.

Edited by JohnBacon