tb4me

I watched the first period last night. Hockey day started a day early. Two peewee teams on HNIC, had to go puke and didn't make it back for the rest of the game. Man I thought you ML fans had it bad. The Oilers set the bar a step higher.

That set the bar "lower". The season's not over yet, so hang in there,

As for a parade route. It doesn't matter. Each of the Laffs will go their own way and do their own thing claiming that , "we gotta try harder"! It ends at the golf course.

I'm just sniping, right Phil?

Edited by muddler

looks like this is really turning into one big cluster, to me it appears Phils time in the big smoke is done...

The team will be chopped into little pieces, I'll be surprised if more than 5 are kept. It's a total and complete disaster,,,,again. My team has it's challenges but nothing like the laffs.

Biggest obstacle is the contracts. When will owners and GM's wake up?

pretty soon City of Toronto won't even deserve a crappy hockey team. All this talk of banning contact hockey in the GTA minor leagues!!! What happens when the kids have to face teams that play real hockey? They all pull a "Leaf" and skate away from the puck.

Edited by bigugli

pretty soon City of Toronto won't even deserve a crappy hockey team. All this talk of banning contact hockey in the GTA minor leagues!!! What happens when the kids have to face teams that play real hockey? They all pull a "Leaf" and skate away from the puck.

Lol my son has to deal with that, its sad. He hits me pretty good on the outdoor rinks though?

looks like this is really turning into one big cluster, to me it appears Phils time in the big smoke is done...

This actually speaks the opposite to me. If you are actively really really shopping a guy, you dont make them look bad and cut minutes. Much like how they know that clarkson is unmoveable, therefore you can scratch him.