tb4me

no, i'm actually being serious.

the silly playing with sticks, the silly playing with pucks and technology, the lack of enthusiasm from the discussion panels (especially Kypreos)....

Only entertaining part was Nick and Messier talking about the "old days" lining up at a faceoff....

Rogers cannot continue that junk. Someone is going to have to get through to them and advise that their "idea" is failing...miserably.

No one wants to see guys in suits pretending to be on the ice.....And I don't know much about the history of George Stroumboulopoulos but I don't think he has any idea about how hockey actually is played. Something tells me he has never laced on skates before....I can't wait for Cherry to rant about him!

They won't be saying anything here for a while. :clapping:

They'll just slip away and sulk while trying to justify the loss. We'll hear from them just before the next game when they surface with their cup winning comments.

:whistling:

We'll still be here laughing at you, don't worry about it, lol.

real good game this night, lines were clicking even with them being changed up a bit here and there, also helped lundquist wasn't having the best outing lol

also hopefully Reimers doing alright! says he is and he just left for the league protocol so that's good hopefully that's all we have to hear of it!

Edited by Lucas F

Riemer didn't let the first shot in so that helped. He made some nice saves too. I hope he starts next game. The D was better. But they still got beat to the puck too much. Keep Gartner out for a few games. I would like to see him use his speed in his own end and be the first one on the puck.

The sit back and let the other team get it dosent work. Thomas kaberle must have coached that play. The worst play in hockey and makes me puke.

tonight will be tough, Colorado is a really offensive team from the west...look out.

Looking forward to watching mackinnon.

yea, mackinnon's always fun to watch. The Ave's top six play very fast, hopefully the leafs D are well rested or they may get caught flat footed.

I think that with the Avs in town the Leafs will reactivate Jake. Not sure who they will sit but Jake has speed and he will be needed

I'd say go with what worked last game,let Jake sit out,Reimer in goal,we may be on to something.I have a feeling you may see that?,just sayin. ;)

Edited by davey buoy