tb4me

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/nhl/nazem-kadri-maple-leafs-forward-to-sit-next-2-games-1.2990325

Toronto Maple Leafs forward Nazem Kadri will sit out the next two games, the team announced on Wednesday morning.

Toronto forward Nazem Kadri will be held out of the Maple Leafs' next two games.

Team president Brendan Shanahan says the team is cracking down on issues with the 24-year-old centre.

Kadri missed a team meeting Sunday and was made a healthy scratch for Monday's game as a result.

Shanahan says that after consulting with general manager Dave Nonis and the coaches, the organization wants to make a bigger point by keeping Kadri out for tonight's game against Buffalo and Friday's game in Calgary.

He adds that if things go well, Kadri will be available to play Saturday for the Leafs in Vancouver.

Shanahan says it's time for Kadri to start making better decisions, but he did not provide further details.

Kadri's teammates seemed caught off guard by the suspension. Captain Dion Phaneuf said he thinks Kadri has handled himself well through the situation.

Edited by DRIFTER_016

Heard on the way home he showed up in street clothes as well.That is a no no,added suspension applies.

Kinda makes sense though, you sleep in past your alarm and then have to put on a suit that takes a couple more mins than a t shirt and jeans lol

We're Number 26, we're Number 26,we're Number 26,we're Number 26,we're Number 26,we're Number 26.

Go Laffs Nation.,

Hopefully we can improve to atleast 27th; maybe even 28th. I think 29th or 30th is unrealistic at this point; especially after last night.

End of the season the bulldogs go to st John's to become the ice caps, and then the OHL comes to Hamilton!! Belleville bulls moving here, I heard because the arena is not up to snuff. I'm pretty pumped for that, though I wish they'd come up with a different name for the team, bulldogs is so meh to me

Edited by Lucas F

End of the season the bulldogs go to st John's to become the ice caps, and then the OHL comes to Hamilton!! Belleville bulls moving here, I heard because the arena is not up to snuff. I'm pretty pumped for that, though I wish they'd come up with a different name for the team, bulldogs is so meh to me

i like what you said in the other thread about the team coming to Hamilton. A similar colour scheme to the Cats would be great!

Im a little bummed out about the AHL leaving Hamilton..I like to hit the Marlies games. Its a good cheap nigh tout for the fam....On The plus side the OHL is coming..I think ill get seasons tickets.But naming it the Bulldogs is just a cheap ass lame way to do it., I also agree Black and Gold would be very cool.

I think you're taking the reigns over for Matt, lol!

I'm withholding negative comments towards the laffs for the time being. When you're as bad as the laffs you actually go from ridiculing them to feeling sorry for them.I kinda actually almost kinda feel for the laffs fans. It gone from hoping they fall flat on their face to knowing they will, again and again. It's so predictable it take the fun out of bashing them. See, they even ruined my fun! :wallbash:

id rather watch OHL than AHL any day...just saying

Used to watch a lot of Junior A in highschool, it was friggin awesome. Watched the Georgetown Raiders make it all the way to the National RBC cup!

Even watched a couple now NHLers in their day.

Bob McKenzies kid played Georgetown in the Ontario Final and got kicked out 3 minutes into the game for cross checking a guy in the face!

Edited by AKRISONER

I remember them Steve. Not too sure if they still play there. Glad to see that AHL team leave. Watching Price win the Calder Cup was cool. Hopefully that OHL team coming from Belleville will be decent and compete not like that other team we go for lol. Just don't understand why the owner wants to keep the name Bulldogs.

I remember them Steve. Not too sure if they still play there. Glad to see that AHL team leave. Watching Price win the Calder Cup was cool. Hopefully that OHL team coming from Belleville will be decent and compete not like that other team we go for lol. Just don't understand why the owner wants to keep the name Bulldogs.

He owns the rights to the name so I think that's why, I remember watching the kilty b's with my dad at mountain arena back in the day, go for an open skate then watch a game

Also the Kilty b's sorta exist still, though they go by the Hamilton Red Wings these days

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamilton_Red_Wings_(1973%E2%80%93)

Edited by Lucas F