My brother died....OFNer Eddyk

lew

Guest Johnny Bass

Sorry To hear this Lew. My condolences.Looks like you guys shared alot of good times together, and have a lot of good memories.

Well Lew,

Like Roy put it, words are not enough....

Leslie and I wish to pass along our condolences for your loss......

Kaiser tipped me off..... as I have not been on the board much this winter/spring.... He told me I had better have a look....

Not happy with what I found... but proud to be someone lucky enough to have spent a couple of hours fishing with Ed.....

These Knightons are a force to be reckoned with.... good people all....

You have many friends here and it is well deserved.....

It was a thrill seeing Ed bring in that little baby musky.... it was just fun... we boated one!... I truely enjoyed our afternoon together and am shadden by his passing....

I write this with tears streaming down my face.....

the capt

Lew I did not want to post again but I have to after Sheri posted for you... I have never met Sheri or your Wife Diane... But I do know One thing.. They both have BIG hearts just like Yours... Again I say.. I can not believe this is happening to you all again..

Lew , we are very sorry for your loss,at this diffucult time,on behalf of fishergirl & myself please accept our sincerest condolences at this time,i hope you and your family,are ok,and that you get through this difficult time by remembering all the great memories of all the good times you had with your best freind and brother .take care lew,we are thinking of you and your family shawn & julie

Lew, so sorry to hear of your loss. My condolences to both of your families. Just remember all the laughs you shared over the years & I'm sure that Eddy is already scouting out the best musky holes.

Deb

Lew, on behalf of Selena (H2Whao!) and I, we send our warmest condolences to you and your family. Your warm heart, love, and compassion can be truly recognized, and we thank you for sharing your brothers life and his ability to positively impact you and your family, as well as this great community. Life is a memory with high regards, and great device to remember who and what we love and cherish.

Russell

Once again folks, thank you all so very much for your kind comments.

And Kevin, Ed truly enjoyed his time on the water with you last September and was looking forward to getting up there again this coming fall.

Edited by lew

Lew, I've been busy for the past several days and when I saw your post I was shocked! My deepest condolences go to you and your family, the loss of a loved one, especially someone so young is devastating. You have suffered too much over the past few years. Be strong for yourself and your whole family. I never met Eddy, I only got to meet you at the Odessey and if your brother was anything like you, the world is a lesser place with his loss. My heart goes out to you.

Bruce

....A wonderful a and loving tribute to your brother Lew, thanks for taking the time to write and post it. I was so looking forward to meeting Ed this year as I'm sure he was every bit the gentleman you are.

My condolences to you and your family and Ed's family.