Rare footage of Kathleen Wynne as a child.

moxie

Let me add this...the NDP have been propping up this corrupt Liberal regime for two years...Horwath should do the right thing and end the NDP`s support if she does not then that shows a clear lack of respect for the tax payers of this province, Do the right thing Andrea if you play this right you may just win a few extra seats to boot!!!

im not a hudak fan either,but the liberals need to be taught a lesson,they have been crushed at the federal level and need it to happen at the provincial level,but the province of toronto will re-elect them and as usual one city holds an entire province hostage.

Yes the liberals are crooks, but so is every other dirt bag running for office. The Harris gang was not any better. They all promise everything and anything to get elected, and once in they screw you royally. Not one of them gives a tinker's darn about any of us (unless some here are shoving wads into their party funds)

Edited by bigugli

Yes the liberals are crooks, but so is every other dirt bag running for office. The Harris gang was not any better. They all promise everything and anything to get elected, and once in they screw you royally. Not one of them gives a tinker's darn about any of us (unless some here are shoving wads into their party funds)

But Harris did exactly what he said he would do, and stuck to his platform and got elected and re-elected. Dont recall any other politician who said what they were going to do and did it, other then Rob Ford, and as far as i am concerned any politician can do what they want as long as they spend my tax dollars wisely, and save me money at the end of the day.

That pic must have been taken shortly before the tractor ran over her face.

HH

hehehe. Always enjoy your subtlties HH. Must of had a brand new set of tires by the looks of it. Whats the term??? A bucket of smashed A-wholes???

Send your e-mails and voice your concerns, disgust and just plain name calling cause its' the only way to keep these thieves on their toes for now. I'm glad more and more people are vocalizing their anger every where I turn these days. Can't wait to see where it leads but I hope we can instill fear in the hearts and minds of those who supposedly have our best intrests at heart. Just wished it would have happened years ago.

Edited by moxie

As if there is any choice between one crooked politician and another.

Being complacent is certainly not the answer...the Liberals have done nothing but lie and mis lead us and now the evidence is mounting that the former Premier was involved in criminal activity to try and cover up the crimes. And now the present Premier wants us to believe she knows nothing...the Liberals need to be sent a strong message and Andrea Horwath can get the ball rolling by not supporting the upcoming budget!