Ice Fish 2014. (video)

Moosebunk

Winter has been one wicked beast this year.

Settled into working more and fishing less through December and only managed to make it out for a day and an evening on the ice. My girls “vacationing” away two weeks come January meant no-holds-barred fishing time if the ER’s didn't bog me down too much through the annual flus and after Christmas blues season. Well, managed to continue working double-time anyways and put 22 days on the ice between New Years day and Valentines Day. It has been a run for sure and not all outings in the BIG deep freeze and ever deepening snow have been easy, but some days have been super fruitful. A few friends have joined in a time but most days are like the old ways, solo as it was in the Moose. For something different the GoPro has been rolling steady and it has captured more than 70 videos. This here You-Tube link should sum it all up just about right.

Enjoy the rest of your hardwater season.

Bunk.

Apologies for your loose chiclets Wayne... but not for those AWESOME deafening tunes by White Zombie. Some of you doods aren't old, you must actually be ancient. Those two songs are nearly 20 years old now. What were yas in 95 eh? like 30??? lol.

Those tunes gotta make ya think hooksets and sled rides... everytime!

Thanks peeps!

Apologies for your loose chiclets Wayne... but not for those AWESOME deafening tunes by White Zombie. Some of you doods aren't old, you must actually be ancient. Those two songs are nearly 20 years old now. What were yas in 95 eh? like 30??? lol.

Those tunes gotta make ya think hooksets and sled rides... everytime!

Thanks peeps!

Listened to those songs before every home lacrosse game in warm up's. Always got me going.

Nice video! Great season you're having so far. My video would show me washing lures for hours on end with Mozart's Eine kleine Nachtmusik (Serenade No. 13 for strings in G major) playing in the background.

Edited by FishLogic