NF! If you could spend a day with a celeb. who is it?

GBW

A few years back I was at the Musky Odyssey in St. Catherines and was sitting in the auditorium listening to one of the speakers. I mentioned to the guy beside me that I purposely came to the show to listen to Gord Pyzer and was really looking forward to listening to his seminar.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and when I turned around to see who it was, it was Gord sitting behind me and he said I "I hope you enjoy what I have to say" :lol:

Really great guy for sure !!

That's a cool story! Would be a fun guy to talk to for sure.

Big John Gillespie,man those Johnsonvilles look good!!!! :tease::dunno: .lol. In all seriousness,as mentioned earlier fishing with good friends can't be beat either!!

John was at my place a while back. We had a few beers, a bite to eat and laughed all the while. He's a hard working straight shooter and an all around good guy. Maybe the stars will align and we'll do it again soon. The door is always open.

As for the votes for me, I'm the farthest person away from being a celebrity but I cherish any time that I spend with old and new friends. That said....thanks for the votes. :D

John was at my place a while back. We had a few beers, a bite to eat and laughed all the while. He's a hard working straight shooter and an all around good guy. Maybe the stars will align and we'll do it again soon. The door is always open.

As for the votes for me, I'm the farthest person away from being a celebrity but I cherish any time that I spend with old and new friends. That said....thanks for the votes. :D

He looks as though he 'd be a lot of fun,if anything like the show!!

Lew, that's amazing.

I don't remember who I met last year, you can remember encounters 10 years ago.

I'm jealous of those who have memories like that.

But I can't remember what I had for breakfast this morning LOL

Actually, you and I met and chatted for quite awhile at the Spring Fishing Show about 10 years ago, guess I don't leave much of a lasting impression :lol::lol:

No, no, I meant I 've met you, Brian, Wayne, Joey, Maureen, TJ, etc, just all the others I haven't met yet. I remember you quite clearly at the show along with a couple others. Fingers and brain aren't quite in unison... :thumbsup_anim:

Got to spend a whole weekend on Lake Temagami with these guys, from breakfast to late night campfire. My job was to drive my boat around to show them some key spots and then make sure I stayed off camera

Pretty hard not to be impressed by the guy on the left. As down to earth as they come

DSCF0135.jpg

There are so many here I still need to meet and fish with is why I said Celeb. Someone you want to meet and spend a day with that you normally have no chance of doing so with.

I have met and fished with a few of you but with my new found free time I plan to get out a lot more!

I said Sheryl Crow for a few reasons... :whistling: Have you seen her "Steve McQueen" video? :worthy:

A girl I know looks just like a young Sheryl crow. It's hard to not stare. A pleasure to know.

Here names not Laura is it? LOL!

I knew a Laura growing up who looks very similar to her too.

PS, introduce me please... ;)

^^^^

What Terry said, I have zero interest in celebrities.

I've had 70 different members of this board in my boat over the last 12 years or so and have had a great day with every single on of them.

And yes, I've fished with Roy too and I'd recommend it to anyone :clapping:

For those of you that don"t think Lew ever smiles

Lakair2007024.jpg

If I was able to? Anyone from the board would be a big enough star for me!

LakeErieOhioFisherman004.jpg

We can arraign that if you would like