Phil is back in !

darsky

i think this was a last ditch effort to keep ratings up on the show.

my expectation is a&e suggested phil do something to create some controversy.

likely all fell into their plan to save the show for a couple more seasons.

Edited by Steve

I'm just glad that they won and didn't fold. The family that is. That and that A&E catered to the masses rather than a few (based solely on % of people) who possibly don't watch the show but jumped all over it when Phil said what he did.

agree with others re:the over the top scripting. what's the point of showing 'real people' if you're not going to show the real deal ? was an off and on watcher of DD. Swamp People > Duck Dynasty by a country mile. Also love this show...http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/channel/life-below-zero/

Edited by woodenboater

I say forget TV for your morals and family values, switch the darn thing off, get outside and do something with your family, instead of relying on some ridiculous 'reality' show to set the example, lead from the front!

this is the truth! Get outside with your kids and teach them. A bonus is you'll live a happy life knowing you did what your supposed to do wit your children...teach them to live, teach them to appreciate, teach them to love. Its funny you know, simon, we all love your posts and videos. Same with moosebunk and others. Look at what those posts are about. Nature, family, food, love. Something that is easily attainable for all if us. Edited by manitoubass2