theres ice on that there lake

Terry

We're always fishing before Christmas Matt.. but I was hoping for it to be in a boat before Muskie closes on the 15th!! Looking like I might have to go sharpen up the auger and get ready for my usual trip with Lloyd and Terry to a little lake we know that we're usually ice fishing before Christmas.

Seems to be a few lakes around with 4" on them already... but the snow today and yesterday sure won't help make it safe.

Edited by irishfield

We're always fishing before Christmas Matt.. but I was hoping for it to be in a boat before Muskie closes on the 15th!! Looking like I might have to go sharpen up the auger and get ready for my usual trip with Lloyd and Terry to a little lake we know that we're usually ice fishing before Christmas.

Seems to be a few lakes around with 4" on them already... but the snow today and yesterday sure won't help make it safe.

St lawrence is still open.... Just gotta know the right launches...

We are super lucky here... There are spots that'll be frozen enough you could ice fish this weekend... Yet I'll be out in the boat.... We have no break between ice up and boat season... Spring or fall...

Most years I'm able toget out past New Years...

Edited by Mike Rousseau