Gerrit???

Daplumma

joe. thank you 4 asking. i did have my surgery today, i have never been in so much physical pain i dont think before in my life. it as blinding. i said i wouldnt take the pills for it but they are taking the edge off for me otherwise i honestly think i would be sobbing like a school girl. they needed to remove about 20 bone fragment throughout my wrist, opened my elbow to remove some bone then pack (graft) it into the broken bones in my hand. right now my hands is held together with screws pins an a plate.

the good thing to come of this is while i am in pain now i know it will pass eventually.. whereas 6 months living with broken not seeing an end to the pain sucked.

i am just glad it is over an now i can let time do its thing

sorry for the typing pecking with my left hand is a pia.

thanks again for asking joe

gerritt.

i know you guys like pics with your reports i will save them for a couple days as i just had the wife cleanup the blood off my hand.

cya at lakair guys!

I am glad that you finally got an end in sight their is proof that endless pain does funny things to your mind and body. Keep us posted and like Joe said a few blue pills to get past all of the cutting they did to you is ok.

Art